The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Here you go!

CLASS RESULTS
    Results - Class 163, $10,000 A/O JPR WELCOME 1.40M II,1 Show Tracked Entries

ORD # HORSE NAME RIDER NAME
    1 436 EVERYTHING KELSEY THATCHER
    2 616 VESUVIUS MEAGAN NUSZ 0
    3 420 KAID DU RY ALISE OKEN
    4 434 DULF VAN DEN BISSCHOP KELSEY THATCHER
    5 679 CAPITANO DANIELLE TORANO
    6 385 TOTAL TOUCH CAITLIN HOPE
    7 389 VIEKIE MELISSA ORLICK-ZBIERSKI
    8 451 OSCAR 72 LAUREN WARD
    9 510 LAPACCO WESLEY NEWLANDS
    10 380 WIBERRA MADISON CAMERON
    11 488 VDL WARDORETTE RACHEL UDELSON
    12 393 VIPER P. GREER HINDLE
    13 665 EL GRECCO ROBERT LEE
    14 490 VIRGIN MEDIA DARBY TOBEN
    15 683 CANTERA LINDSAY MOSS
    16 454 NICHOLAS AMELIA MCARDLE
    17 682 KRYPTONITE MALLORY VALE
    18 417 AMI DES GEMMES JEAN SHEPTOFF
    19 534 SANDRO KATIE DINAN
    20 672 UPSTAIRE CALLIE SMITH

I think the streaming should have been free. I think it might make people wish they had gone and be there next yr in person. I also think that someone would have sponsored it....instead of charging 25$.

Is anyone else having issue getting video this morning from Alltech site???? I can't get on my Mac and ipad is very spotty and I only get sound most of the time. Horse goes in less than an hour. Help!
    Proud mama of Maven, Outlaw and Murphy.

I'm getting it via Google Chrome. There is some freezing, but it's watchable. I will say they went to an ad at the top of the hour- in the middle of the class! Hello, please run the ads between the classes.

It also seems that the feed stops before the awards are presented, at least in the two classes I've watched so far. Then I have to refresh the page (and watch another ad) before I can watch the next class.

That system could stand some improvement.

I watched for 10 minutes and saw one round because of the freezing I hate to complain about something free.. but its sad that the last show is the let down. We've been so spoiled with WHIS and PNHS doing incredible feeds. Washington sure made me try and get there next year!

If you don't mind a "tape delay," the archived footage is available immediately after the class concludes and is freeze-free. It might be a less frustrating option if you're not watching for a specific horse/rider and once you get started like that, you should have a fairly steady stream of classes to watch as each one finishes. You just have to avoid the results spoilers .

Otherwise, yes, the feed is freezing quite a bit for me, even on a high-speed connection.

I've given up on the live stream..."We know what you want..." is the first line in the ad that runs constantly, what I want is to watch the show.

^ PolymerChem, thanks for that information. There are a couple of specific ones I'm trying to see, but I may go to the replay anyway. The stop-and-go aspect of the live feed is pretty vexing. Plus every time I refresh the page, I have to watch another stupid ad for a basketball video game or something similar. At least at the other shows, the ads in the feed were related to horses.

Why does the list of classes show that that next class (a/o over 35 stake ) starts at 11:20? Now it's showing its live and it's playing on the feed.

So I take it the feed hasn't improved since the start of the show?

I am very glad to see that they are putting up videos of the classes after they are finished though! That is a nice bonus! Hope they do that on Sunday too for the Maclay.

I find iHigh.com very confusing. Why can't they just have 1 live feed all day long, instead of multiple class feeds. I can't even find the current class. The only one they have next is the 10k AO jumper stuff and all Im getting is a black screen. Ugh
    Life is short, ride the best horse first.

1 members found this post helpful.

iHigh is badly designed and impossible to navigate. I gave up trying to find the live feed for the large juniors after attempts on two different ipads, my iphone and our large Mac. The site kept asking me to download Silverlight but then refused to recognize it.

The National Horse Show is doing a terrible job of managing the online portion of their event. The live feed was divided between two companies and iHigh, the vendor for the Maclay finals and Junior weekend, is badly designed, impossible to navigate and incompatible with Macs. In addition, the results on the Alltech National Horse Show site are delayed by days.

Shame on you, Alltech National Horse Show for sending online coverage back to the dark ages. Kudos to the Capital Challenge, Harrisburg and WIHS for getting it right.

3 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by JmpR_1 View Post
    I find iHigh.com very confusing. Why can't they just have 1 live feed all day long, instead of multiple class feeds. I can't even find the current class. The only one they have next is the 10k AO jumper stuff and all Im getting is a black screen. Ugh
    I agree. It's so confusing with the multiple links. Just keep it on the same feed instead of switching the feeds for each class. The only thing I do like about iHigh is that the class is automatically archived

Will the Maclay be aired on the USEF Network? My husband leaves for business Sunday morning. Drat...

I don't believe so. I think the Maclay is on iHigh.com . It looks like UsefNetwork is only airing the Grand Prix on Saturday

Hey guys, there's a link to the iHigh coverage from the Chronicle's main Alltech National Horse Show page (http://www.chronofhorse.com/2012AlltechNHS).

There are also quite a few stories about the show so far there, too, by the way!

I'm on a Mac and just clicked on it, and it seemed to work, embedded in our page...

2 members found this post helpful.

^ Thanks, Molly.

Loved your coverage about Louise Serio's lucky tail braid on San Morino!

Smile

according to the listed times on the schedule there should be Jr Jumpers going but they are hacking??
    Aefvue Farm Ft.Lauderdale

I'm actually sitting across from the Alltech live feed guy and we're aware of the problems with the links, and he's working on it as we speak...

1 members found this post helpful.