The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Quote Originally Posted by grayarabpony View Post
    Yes, I am aware of that, but it's still offensive. btw How many threads on COTH are not time-wasting, or boring? I get so annoyed at myself for continuing to come here, and not just to this thread!!
    True!!
    Amwrider: May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their genitalia and may their arms be too short to scratch.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by rcloisonne View Post
    I believe there IS an investigation going on. I hope some really good reporter gets on this. Thought that video story was hoking and unbelievable the first time I heard it. While I voted for Obama, I hate being lied to. Seems our leaders in chief are good at that.

Bush should have been impeached and possibly imprisoned for the lies he told to get the American people riled up to support yet another unjustified and unwinable war. Sickening.
    I'm pretty sure there will be congressional hearings.

Quote Originally Posted by Beentheredonethat View Post
    OK. Stop it. You've had your say. Enough. PM each other if you just NEED to agree with each other or have to repeat the same thing over and over, but let this thread die.
    Congratulations, I have been posting on these boards for over ten years and you've written the crudest, most uncalled for and insulting post I have ever read on these boards. But I guess that's what happens when you come to the discussion with no facts and ingnorance of the subject matter and want to engage--you use disgusting language instead of your brain.

6 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by subk View Post
    Congratulations, I have been posting on these boards for over ten years and you've written the crudest, most uncalled for and insulting post I have ever read on these boards. But I guess that's what happens when you come to the discussion with no facts and ingnorance of the subject matter and want to engage--you use disgusting language instead of your brain.
    ICK, BTDT is on my ignore list, he/she is a child.

Why did you have to quote???

5 members found this post helpful.

Oh dear! I'm THE worst?? Crude? Disgusting language? Really? Hm. You must not have actually read MY threads, but don't let facts get in your way. WHY do I get SO many positive responses, especially to the things you hate--86 thumbs today, about 90% positive. Hmmmm.

MAYBE it's the TRUTH you don't like. I know some people think that's offensive. Look at Noms, as she belittles and trashes and never listens, and then calls everyone names!

Don't jump to conclusions. Wait for facts. Don't assume everyone's an idiot except you. We should care for the people around us, not stuff. We need thinking, educated people that have healthcare. Some people don't deserve to have more than everyone else because they are so much better. Disgusting, crude language?

3 members found this post helpful.

Oh dear! I'm THE worst?? Crude? Disgusting language? Really? Hm. You must not have actually read MY threads, but don't let facts get in your way. WHY do I get SO many positive responses, especially to the things you hate--86 thumbs today, about 90% positive. Hmmmm.

MAYBE it's the TRUTH you don't like. I know some people think that's offensive. Look at Noms, as she belittles and trashes and never listens, and then calls everyone names!

Don't jump to conclusions. Wait for facts. Don't assume everyone's an idiot except you. We should care for the people around us, not stuff. We need thinking, educated people that have healthcare. Some people don't deserve to have more than everyone else because they are so much better. Disgusting, crude language?
    OMG! You actually COUNT thumbs up or down? You keep score? What, are we in grade school? I'm pretty sure most of us don't particularly pay any attention to them, let alone COUNT them. ROTFLMAO

Oh dear, checked back a couple pages and it looks like your "thumbs down" are winning on this thread".

And I will probably get a lot of "thumbs down" for this post, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest, and I'm sorry, it tickles me so much that you're counting them that I can't quit giggling. Thanks for the laugh to lighten my mood on this otherwise sad gloomy day!

5 members found this post helpful.

Minnie, do you think it's a good thing who you are agreeing with? Do you actually THINK I'm counting? Seriously? You DO know it posts a number at the top of the page, right?

And, this coming from the person afraid of the riots because it was ALL over Twitter?

Really, look at who's thumbing down and what they say--it's a compliment to get a thumbs down from fear mongering haters who have nothing positive to say. They also can't read.

Keep ROTLMAO because it shows your maturity. At LEAST you've stopped repeating the hysterical cover up story over and over and over and over and over . . . small things to be grateful for.

Minnie, do you think it's a good thing who you are agreeing with? Do you actually THINK I'm counting? Seriously? You DO know it posts a number at the top of the page, right?

And, this coming from the person afraid of the riots because it was ALL over Twitter?

Really, look at who's thumbing down and what they say--it's a compliment to get a thumbs down from fear mongering haters who have nothing positive to say. They also can't read.

Keep ROTLMAO because it shows your maturity. At LEAST you've stopped repeating the hysterical cover up story over and over and over and over and over . . . small things to be grateful for.

You must have me confused with someone else. *I'm not afraid of the riots. *I live in the country.

I'm glad you think the coverup story is "hysterical". *Hearings are scheduled.

And I LOVE your posts. *They're a constant source of amusement.

While the Senate hearings are scheduled and I believe they will reveal an incompetent leader and liar in Pres obama, unfortunately, the calls for impeachment will be moot.

House can pass articles of impeachment ( and probably will) with the majority, but a 2/3 majority necessary in the Senate is virtually impossible. Sigh.

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Noms View Post
    While the Senate hearings are scheduled and I believe they will reveal an incompetent leader and liar in Pres obama, unfortunately, the calls for impeachment will be moot.

House can pass articles of impeachment ( and probably will) with the majority, but a 2/3 majority necessary in the Senate is virtually impossible. Sigh.
    I actually have to disagree with you here. I believe that if after the hearings the evidence calls for articles of impeachment to be drafted, if the evidence is overwhelming democratic senators will vote to convict. We may have differing views on many many things, but I do not believe they are any less patriotic than the Republicans. (except for Harry Reid! )

Remember, President Nixon was elected in an absolute landslide, but the fact that he lied to the American people was so abhorrent to those in his own party that he was forced to resign. As he should have been. If instead of covering it up, he had come clean about it and condemned the action.....how different things would have been. And he didn't actually have anything to do with the stupid burglary before the fact, just the coverup.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie View Post
    I actually have to disagree with you here. I believe that if after the hearings the evidence calls for articles of impeachment to be drafted, if the evidence is overwhelming democratic senators will vote to convict. We may have differing views on many many things, but I do not believe they are any less patriotic than the Republicans. (except for Harry Reid! )

Remember, President Nixon was elected in an absolute landslide, but the fact that he lied to the American people was so abhorrent to those in his own party that he was forced to resign. As he should have been. If instead of covering it up, he had come clean about it and condemned the action.....how different things would have been. And he didn't actually have anything to do with the stupid burglary before the fact, just the coverup.
    Oh geez. A "thumb's down". Problem is, I don't know if it's from the left or from the right!? Guess that's the problem with the thumbs up/down. You can never be quite sure without a qualifying statement.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie View Post

Well Minnie I hope you are right. I went an took a look at the voting outcome of the Clinton imeachment, after the trial, the vote was overwhealming based on party affiliation. Most Rs voted guilty and all Ds voted not guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Noms View Post
    Well Minnie I hope you are right. I went an took a look at the voting outcome of the Clinton imeachment, after the trial, the vote was overwhealming based on party affiliation. Most Rs voted guilty and all Ds voted not guilty.
    Yes, but they had effectively managed to turn "lying under oath" to sex and no one really cares about the Pres' sex life.

On the other hand, Democratic Senators Feinstein, Kerry and several others have written letters to the State Department requesting documentation and information. Even Democratic Senators get a little peeved when they request pertinent information and are stonewalled. There are 3 hearings next week. This is NOT going to brushed under the rug.

2 members found this post helpful.

Wow, y'all have been busy.

He should be removed from office.

THat said, since people actually turned out to hear former president Clinton speak and our current president allowed THAT disgusting liar to campaign for him, that says it all.

How do people not become physically ill when that man opens his mouth????
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”
    ? Albert Einstein

4 members found this post helpful.