The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Proven TB Eventer for Free Lease in MD

Eight year old, 15.2 hand TB mare for free lease in MD. Evented to the Preliminary level with success, tons of miles (and ribbons) at Novice and Training. Has had six months off due to a back injury, is now sound and cleared by vet to return to regular work. I'm back in school full time and just don't have the time to ride her consistently. She's sound and ready to go, just needs conditioning. There's no reason she needs to be sitting in a field waiting for me to get some free time. She's a special horse with a lot to offer. Nice mover, excellent jumper. Safe, uncomplicated, and fun to ride. Quiet and sane, but forward. Would be an excellent horse for someone to learn the lower levels on, or for a confident kid moving up from a pony. Easy to handle with no vices. Could do hunters, jumpers, pony club, or continue eventing. Would prefer that she stay in the MD/VA/PA area. Contact me for any more information, pictures available.

1 members found this post helpful.

i would like to see more pictures and videos but i would have to free lease in the spring time and then stay that's when i am allowed To start free leasing

Since this thread is from 2009, it's probably no longer an active listing, so we're going to close it.

Thanks!
    Mod 1