The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Moving Comfort Juno is the best! I've tried many, and nothing kept the bounce down like the Juno. Just love it. I got mine from Zappos on sale and with free next-day shipping. After trying the first one, I got another one. I plan on getting a couple more for next summer to keep a nice rotation of them.
    "We need a pinned ears icon." -MysticOakRanch

My favorite by far is an UnderArmour bra -- It takes some, ah... finesse to get into (there's no clasp or anything), but I call it the "padlock" for good reason!

I have a large cup size but very small band size/ribcage (like a 30!?), so the ones that have clasps and such are usually still too large for me.

For a very, very long time, I was delusional thinking I was a 36C when really I am a 32DD. oops. but now I have seen the light and have infinitely better bras and ultimately better posture and way less back pain than I once did.

Do you have a lingere specialty shop? I'm not talking about Victoria's Secret. I'm talking about you walk in the store, and the store owner can take one hard look at your rack and know what size you're wearing and what you really should be wearing. If so, I strongly recommend going and getting a fitting through them, even if you know your size because they know what brands are out their and how their sizing works (and if they'll work for you).

That is how I discovered Anita sports bras, and I will never wear anything else again (except for a couple Under Armour bras for yoga). This is one of the ones I have http://www.barenecessities.com/produ...FYYWMgod3lIAtw

Truly it's a wonderful bra--and although its pricey, if you treat it well (including proper washing with only other bras/underwear), it will last you a long time and put up with a lot of abuse. All three of mine have for the past year (and they get a ton of wear).

I currently have an Enell, but would looooooove to get a Panache. Sadly, can't justify it at the moment as my Enell is holding up strong. I couldn't ride before my Enell.....I'm a 36G......it takes some finagling to get into and I put it on with the intent to wear it for awhile as I hate doing it twice a day, but wow....the girls DO NOT move!
    To be loved by a horse should fill us with awe, for we hath not deserved it.

Add me as another Enell supporter! At a 32F, it takes a fair bit to wrangle them in. The clasps were a huge turn off...until I actually got one and realized they are no problem.

I recently found the Moving Comfort Juno and loooove it. I have 2 and right now they're the only ones suitable to run in. I've heard good things about the Fiona too - personally I like the racerback style better, though it's harder to take off (you get used to it after a few tries.) I'm a 32DD (or a 32D, depending how much running I've been doing!)
    If the pony spits venom in your face or produces a loud roar, it is probably not a pony. Find another. -The Oatmeal

Shock Absorber "Run" bra!

I had my first ride in my enell yesterday. WOW!!! - I am so happy - I felt flat - I am a 40DD - and they weren't in my way for the first time. yeah