The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Exclamation Crosspost: Teresa Groesbeck, Cedarhaven Performance Horses & Aberjack: BEWARE

I'm totally setting myself up for a retaliatory attack, but I'm at the point where all that matters is the safety and health of the horses.

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=372312

This is relevant to this forum as she is the one who acquired Aberjack from Denny Emerson/Tamarack Hill Farm in September of 2011. She has been "standing" him although I do not think there has been a single pregnancy via shipped semen, and I think there are at most 3 of Teresa's mares in foal to Aberjack out of 10+ that she has attempted to breed. If anyone has actually gotten a pregnancy this year, please do let me know so I can correct my statement.

I am not the OP of this thread nor do I have a clue who it is or what they endured, but I'm supporting their attempt to alert the rest of the horse community as I, and the mare I leased to her, have absolutely been wronged by this woman. Please tread carefully.

1 members found this post helpful.

I saw last night that another mare was picked up from Cedarhaven on Sunday in very poor condition. Another CPH "refugee" put together this photo collage that shows the mares "before CPH" and the day they were removed

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...09732839_n.jpg

1 members found this post helpful.