The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Anyone order from The Saddle Room in Ocala?

Has anyone here ordered online from them? Color me paranoid, but I'm considering ordering a saddle from their website and just want to be sure it's a decent place with a good reputation before dropping that kind of money. I did a search on here, but didn't find much, though my search skills may be faulty.

Thanks a lot!
    "It is not necessary for you to let everyone know everything about you. In fact, it is probably wise that you don't. There are some things that you need only discuss with God."

Paul Wiles used to be my farrier when I was in Ocala, actually, the farm I worked at was one of his last clients before he retired from being a farrier.

Super, super guy. I would trust Paul with my life.

Well, if that isn't a glowing endorsement, then I don't know what is. That's exactly what I hoped to hear. Thank you so much!
    "It is not necessary for you to let everyone know everything about you. In fact, it is probably wise that you don't. There are some things that you need only discuss with God."

He and his wife are just really honest people. He was my farrier for 3 years and we had 15 horses so, he was around quite often.