The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Cumulative Winning Bids on the Auctions for Eddo can be seen here

I was asked if I could have a master list of the online auction items and their current high bids. I will do that here, but please DO NOT BID HERE. Go to the individual threads to make your bids.

Item #1 - A breeding to any of the stallions standing at www.avalon-equine.com. Bidding can me made at http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...99#post6581199

Winning bid was $525 to beentheredonethat

======================

Item #2 - Valentine Hill B&B in the Texas Hill Country 2-3 night stays. Info at http://www.absolutecharm.com/ValentineHillMain.html This one is not officially an online auction and does not have a thread. It will be part of the Silent Auction at the Fundraiser at Sonesta Farms this Saturday. But if you cannot make the party and really want to bid, you can PM me your bid and I'll put it on the Silent Auction sheet.

Winning bid was $550 to someone at the Sonesta Farms fundraising party

=======================

Item #3 - Breeding to the GP Holsteiner stallion, Ralando II. Information about him and bidding can be made at http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=371025

Winning bid was $500 to a COTH member via PM

===========================

Item #4 - Autographed and inscribed photo by Bob Langrish of one of his best known photos. A thumbnail and info about it and bidding can be made at http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=369906

Winning bid was $200 to bluemoonfarms

=========================

Item #5

Private photo session for you and your horse in California by Sara Roxanne Photography. Info at www.sararoxannephotography.com . This one is bidding by PM to me only.

This item is still available for an offer. From various PMs I have received, the only hold up so far on bids is that it is limited to California and there is a timing issue, since the photographer is moving soon from southern California to northern California. If interested in this private photos shoot, contact me by PM for more info.

===========================

Item #6 - 5 night stay at a luxury condo in the ski resort area of Whistler, British Columbia, Canada. Info and bidding at http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=371630

Winning bid was $800 by BuddyRoo
    Last edited by Sonesta; Nov. 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: To announce winning bids
    Visit Sonesta Farms website at www.sonestafarms.com or our FaceBook page at www.facebook.com/sonestafarms. Also showing & breeding Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

Fabulous.

This is such a wonderful idea.
    "Aye God, Woodrow..."

Have updated the totals in the first post. 10/23/2012 6:13 pm
    Visit Sonesta Farms website at www.sonestafarms.com or our FaceBook page at www.facebook.com/sonestafarms. Also showing & breeding Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

Have updated the totals 10/24/2012 at 8:45 pm

bump

Updated as of 2:30 pm on Saturday, Oct 27

Updated again at 3:15 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Sonesta View Post
    I was asked if I could have a master list of the online auction items and their current high bids. I will do that here, but please DO NOT BID HERE. Go to the individual threads to make your bids.

Item #2 - Valentine Hill B&B in the Texas Hill Country 2-3 night stays. Info at http://www.absolutecharm.com/ValentineHillMain.html ...

...Item #5

Private photo session for you and your horse in California by Sara Roxanne Photography. Info at www.sararoxannephotography.com...
    These two appeal to me especially. I have no plans to vacation in Texas, but boy, if anyone takes a look at that place, it is CHARMING! Love the stone and wood and high-end finishes! If it is half as nice in reality as it is in photos, then wow, what a beautiful place to stay.

The Sara Roxanne photos look wonderful too. I have always wanted to get great photos of my horses.

Updated at 3:20

Updated at 6:30 pm on Oct. 27, 2012

Updated at 3:40 pm on Oct 29

Remember, bidding ends on the items at midnight tonight! And I have been warned that some plan to snipe just before midnight. So, if you have been thinking you have an item won, you'd better set your clocks to just before midnight CENTRAL TIME tonight and check to make sure you don't lose out!

Updated as of 8:35pm October 31

I am waiting to hear from one person who PM'd me a bid that I am unclear on how to apply. As soon as I hear back, I will post the winning bids on everything.

Final numbers have been posted in the original post