Lovely Pennsylvania bred broodmare prospect Free to GOOD home. Raven is a granddaughter of Pleasant Colony. She is a very pleasant 15 yr old 16.3 hand, black TB mare by Talk Nice (by Pleasant Colony winner of the first two legs of the 1981 Triple Crown series, o/o Constant Talk), o/o Tipsy Jenny (by North Sea o/o Whisky Galore). She was never raced. You can check her pedigree at http://www.pedigreequery.com/raven10 She is a real pet; I have had her since she was 18 months old. Raven had a fall some time ago which most likely lead to her developing some discomfort when being ridden. Upon examination and radiographs by Unionville Equine associates and by U od Penn New Bolton, it was determined that Raven's back has developed four Overriding Dorsal Spinous Processes (Kissing Spines). Although she can return to work with treatment I have decided to retire her. She is physically good for life and to breed and she would make a lovely brood mare. She is very sweet mare to work with. I really would love to place her where she could be productive and useful to someone. Please let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested in this really lovely mare.