The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Sweet, Talented, WB Mare (Northern CA)

I'm hoping that posting here, can help a sweet mare in need.

A 16.2h WBx mare, who is 10 years young. Has been there and done that. Competed at many different locations in children's hunters and originally trained by Susie Hutchinson. So much talent and heart in this one, she can do anything. Automatic everything on this model, perfect ground manners, trailers like a dream and is the BEST trail horse, ever. She has the most lovable personality along with a nice solid build and cute face. Easy keeper too, weight wise. Been healthy as a horse and never had a health issue...and is the barn favorite!

Heres the catch:

She's been lame. Owner had a vet appt and he said that it's something in her back left, but owner didn't have money for x-rays or further treatment. Owner had given her to someone prior to the lameness (due to finances: School loans and hours being cut, realizing she couldn't afford a horse, and now is trying to figure out how to pay board) and the lady gave her back when the lameness occurred-grrr.. I'm thinking it could easily be maintainable with someone who knows what it is or has the finances to properly care for her. Owner does not. Would love for her to be a pasture horse/ lawn ornament or a lovely lower level dressage and trail horse, once sound.

Please please please send me a PM if you know someone who can take her or is interested. I will give a phone number out to anyone who can help in any way.

Thank you for reading.

Located in Northern Ca, Sacramento.

Do you know what her breeding is?
    Cornerstone Equestrian
    Home of Amazing (Balou du Rouet/Voltaire)
    KWPN, ISR/Old NA, RPSI, and IHF stallion
    www.cornerstonefarmpa.com

Yes, I'm in your area, breeding and pics. Has she shown? Has she been bred? Anymore details would be great, thanks