I am looking to re-home a lovely mare that was previously abused. She is a 15.3 hand,- 3/4 TB, 1/4 Paint. Aprox. 9 yrs.old. She is a beautiful bay Tobiano. I have had her for 5 years. Due to health reasons,she has just been sitting in my field the last 4 years. I have ridden her on trails, over bridges & in creeks. I have even jumped her. She has a nice western jog too. However, she is fearful on the ground. She does not like to tie for very long. And no men.

She has come a very long way from when I got her. She is very sweet, and I have regained her trust in people. However, because of her past, she would need an experienced rider. She is great under saddle, but lacks confidence. Because of my health, I need to move down to a 'steady-eddie' type. Before I can do that, I need to find THE RIGHT HOME For this girl. This horse will require the help of a trainer. She has the fear issues she has from being rough broke. I refuse to let her be unhappy again! She would be wonderful for the right person.

Photos available.