The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Strut the Stage - Canadian stallion ?/ IRE ?

by Theatrical ? Anyone heard of this Canadian, I believe, stallion ? Does the IRE after his name mean he is of Irish lineage ? Not so sure his get are making a big impact on the racing scene but I have a really neat event horse by him and would love to find out more about him and anyone who is training his get. Thanks for any info !

Strut the Stage was bred and born in Kentucky. He does not have an (IRE) after his name. His sire, Theatrical, was bred and born in Ireland, hence the IRE following HIS name.

Theatrical (IRE) stood at Hill 'n Dale in Kentucky and is retired:

http://www.hillndalefarms.com/stalli...eatrical.shtml

Strut the Stage looks to be a relatively new sire with only 3 or 4 crops to hit the track. He's gotten a couple stakes winners. Here is a photo and some information about his runners:

http://www.bloodhorse.com/stallion-r...trut-the-stage

I have a mare in foal to Strut the Stage, as well as another that is a three-quarters sister. He stands at Sam son Farms in Ontario.

He is not very big, chestnut and quite flashy.
    Equine Web Design http://www.tbconnect.net | Kingsgate Stud home of Legal Jousting (IRE)

i have a yearling by him that is half welsh pony, he is awesome,perfect conformation, correct mover and not scared of anything! can't wait to start him
    www.camaloufarms.com

ride it like you stole it! "ralph hill"

You can find a lot about Strut The Stage at Sam-Son Farm's webpage: http://samsonfarm.com/?p=38

Default very jealous !

Of you K2 and MAXXTROT - to have these babies on the way and on the ground ! I have actually contacted the stallion manager in CAN to find out about shipped semen...now to find a mare to put it in.... MAXXTROT, one of my options is breeding back my welsh mare after she foals this spring to STS, what do you intend to do with yours ? The filly of my students by STS is eventing currently but I think these kids can do just about anything well. MT - any pics of your foal ?

i need to get some photos of him, he was going thru an ugly stage but now he's just fat he is a beautiful mover, he is chestnut with a ton of chrome, looks a lot like his sire. very tb body type, long legs, deep heart girth, beautiful hip and shoulder. but has that wonderful welsh head! he is going to be also offered for sale. i will try and get some pix of him this week to put on my website, i too think he will do anything you wanted him to do.if your interested let me know
    www.camaloufarms.com

ride it like you stole it! "ralph hill"