The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I got several to give as gifts and they have been VERY well received Lovely photography and yes, inspirational rather than maud ... can't spell it ... but feel-good, rather than guilt-inducing!
    *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
    Dressage becomes art when it is a joy for the horse. -KBH

Mighty Thoroughbred Clique Now on Facebook ... ... show the loff

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by AllWeatherGal View Post
    I got several to give as gifts and they have been VERY well received Lovely photography and yes, inspirational rather than maud ... can't spell it ... but feel-good, rather than guilt-inducing!
    Thank you so much for your great feedback! That is exactly what our goal was with the theme of the calendar- we wanted it to stay positive, even though some of these horses had some rough beginnings. I'm so pleased that you and your friends are enjoying them.

PS- we reached the final 500 calendars in stock. It looks like this print run will sell out sooner than later.
    Sarah K. Andrew | Twitter | Blog | Horses & Hope calendar | Flickr | Website

There are about 300 calendars left in stock. Thank you for all your generous purchases- together, we have raised about $50,000 so far! You can order your own calendar at this link: http://www.hoofprints.com/ska.html

Another great review sent to me by a friend...

"Hi Sarah! I received your calendar the other day. It is beautifully done. It will be hanging in my office come the new year. Thank you for doing all your incredible work with the horses. It is truly heartwarming to see them get a second chance at life and that we can see that through your lens."

Please click on this link to view 2012 in photos. You'll see familiar faces, plus some you may not have met before. We said hello to new friends, and goodbye to some beloved companions. Best wishes for a wonderful 2013.

http://thetdnblog.blogspot.com/2012/...2-year-in.html

Great news! We are nearing the end of our supply of Horses and Hope calendars, which means we raised OVER $50,000 for One Horse At A Time, Inc. Thank you for all your generous orders. If you have not ordered a calendar yet, please order one now, since they should be sold out soon- we have less than 200 left. Here's the link to order: http://www.hoofprints.com/ska.html

2 members found this post helpful.

Just ordered mine (along with those adorable hoof print magnets!).
    Aisha, my heart from 03/06/1986 to 08/22/2008.

COTH's official mini-donk enabler.
    Odie, aka the Evil Burrito, is on Facebook.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJenners View Post
    Just ordered mine (along with those adorable hoof print magnets!).
    Thank you so much!

I ordered several as gifts and the giftees loved them. Great photography and loved the stories too

This is the 2nd year I've given this calendar as a Christmas gift to my trainer and close horsey friends. They all love them and mentioned that they hoped I'd be gifting them again this year.

One said her calendar hangs in her kitchen where she can see it most often because the stories and photos are an inspiration to her.

Good job, Sarah and Hoofprints.

Quote Originally Posted by mp View Post
    This is the 2nd year I've given this calendar as a Christmas gift to my trainer and close horsey friends. They all love them and mentioned that they hoped I'd be gifting them again this year.

One said her calendar hangs in her kitchen where she can see it most often because the stories and photos are an inspiration to her.

Good job, Sarah and Hoofprints.
    That's so great to hear- thank you so much for your orders!

We are down to our FINAL BOX of 2013 Horses and Hope calendars! When this box is sold, we will officially be SOLD OUT and are not doing any additional print runs. You can order your calendar here- thank you to everyone who ordered both 2012 and 2013 editions of this project. I hope you're enjoying them! http://www.hoofprints.com/ska.html

We have less than 100 calendars left! Thank you for your support. You can order yours here: http://www.hoofprints.com/ska.html

FREE shipping on your Horses and Hope calendar- hooray!
    - Order your Horses and Hope calendar here: http://www.hoofprints.com/ska.html
    - When you check out, use the coupon code SKAFREE. This will give you free shipping on your calendar order.
    - Offer only available in the United States
    - Order must include a Horses and Hope calendar
    - Shipping will be charged if you do not use the SKAFREE coupon code