The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Ram Tap - who is going?

Hey COTHers,

Is anyone planning on going to either of the last two events at Ram Tap? I'm possibly looking for someone to interview and photograph at either of the last two events, if I can make the logistics work out with my full time job. The ideal person would have competed there over the years and will be going to the final event (extra bonus points if you have a couch or a floor or a trailer I could sleep on/in - will trade for portraits/prints, etc... details to be worked out).

If you are interested or know anyone who might be, please contact me! (PM me or email sara@sararoxannephotography.com). Thanks!!
    It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got.

www.sararoxannephotography.com
    www.facebook.com/sararoxannephotography

PhoenixFarm on here usually goes to the Ram Tap events and has done so for almost 20 years I think

Thanks ens0613, I will contact them.

Anyone else?
    It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got.

www.sararoxannephotography.com
    www.facebook.com/sararoxannephotography

I'm going to the November one. My Connemara cross mare and I will be in the prelim division and my daughter is doing her very first intro event there on her pony. I think the first event I did there was in 1997, and I'm sad to see it go. I'm staying in the nearby Hampton Inn hotel with my family but you are welcome to stay in our trailer (but doesn't have living quarters) and come by the hotel for showers.
    Last edited by vali; Oct. 15, 2012 at 01:02 AM.