The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Pleasant Colony CANTER Cutie

Just saw this girl posted on the CMA Facebook page. I don't believe she has been posted on here yet... And I know there are a lot of PC fans on COTH. Her listing does say she has some rounding in one ankle, but jogs sound. Maybe still okay for LL? Pretty girl with a sweet look to her!

Omegamefurst

Gorgeous 5 year old dark bay (appears black) 16hh mare. She is nicely bred in Florida by Omega Code and out of a Colony Light mare. She has an impressive pedigree with the likes of Gone West, Deputy Minister and Pleasant Colony to name a few. Beautiful hunter prospect. She has 31 starts and is now running out of starts since she prefers to come in towards the end of the pack. She was very sweet and well mannered in her stall and loved being groomed and polished for her photo shoot. She does have a little rounding on one of her ankles but her trainer says she isn't affected by it. She jogged off evenly and stood very quietly for her photo opportunity. This is a very nice mare.

Asking $1500 OBO

Pedigree
    I have Higher Standards... do you?

"For the love of my horse, I know who I am."

Funny, on CANTER's trainer listings she's listed at $1k.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what
    lies with in us. - Emerson

I commented on the fb post. She has both the PC hip and shoulder!

They say "hunter" in the ad, but I suspect with that build she'd be able to use the back end and come uphill pretty easily!
    My horse is a dressage diva so I don't have to be.

Quote Originally Posted by katarine
    If you have a fat gay horse that likes Parelli, you're really screwed

Well that's confusing, I'm coming up with two different ads (with different #'s, prices and contacts).

I still like the little guy further down on the page, cute little bay with 4 socks and a blaze (also PC lines). Too bad shipping from the east coast is so expensive!
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what
    lies with in us. - Emerson

The ad with the 1500 tag on it we just put up this week and is the current one. (Manolo is the current trainer, horse located at Charles Town in WV)

She raced at Suffolk under her previous trainer, looks like they tried listing her with CANTER NE and her old ad is still up.
    "smile a lot can let us ride happy,it is good thing"

My CANTER blog.