The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default need contact for Double Deez Stables at Laurel Park

I know this is a helluva long shot, but trying to track down what happened to a 1998 mare listed in Equibase as last owned by Double Deez Stables, Inc. She last raced at Charles Town under trainer Ernest M. Haynes, but Equibase shows the owners have an upcoming race at Laurel. If anyone has any contact info, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, another long shot, but the mare was bred by Sandra M. Kite in PA. Does anybody possibly have any contact info? If this mare is still alive, I would really like to find her. Thanks!
    "...That's the worst, I think. When the secret stays locked within not for want of a teller, but for want of an understanding ear." --Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by realrush89 View Post
    I know this is a helluva long shot, but trying to track down what happened to a 1998 mare listed in Equibase as last owned by Double Deez Stables, Inc. She last raced at Charles Town under trainer Ernest M. Haynes, but Equibase shows the owners have an upcoming race at Laurel. If anyone has any contact info, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, another long shot, but the mare was bred by Sandra M. Kite in PA. Does anybody possibly have any contact info? If this mare is still alive, I would really like to find her. Thanks!
    Can you share the mare's name?

Mare's name is Catchthisjetster.

Pedigree: http://www.equineline.com/Free-5X-Pe...dam_name=Olden

Equineline shows no offspring, so not sure of any other way to try and track her down. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    "...That's the worst, I think. When the secret stays locked within not for want of a teller, but for want of an understanding ear." --Stephen King

Since the last trainer has horses in on 10/4 & 10/6 at Charles Town, you could call the Charles Town HBPA and ask them if he is a member or if they can give him a message. I've found the Charles Town HBPA folks very responsive & accommodating. If the owners asked him to find a him for the horse, he might (or might not) remember her & have information to help you.

If you know when/where the former owners have a horse running, you can look up their current trainer & call the stable gate & ask to leave a message for the trainer.

I don't know if any of this will work, but if I was trying to find a horse & had the information you do, these are the next steps I would take.

Good luck!
    Hidden Echo Farm, Carlisle, PA -- home of JC palomino sire Canadian Kid (1990 - 2013) & AQHA sire Lark's Favorite, son of Rugged Lark.

Don't hold out tons of hope for this mare, the trainer (Earnest Haynes) is a peice of work (and not in a good way). I actually had to rescue a horse out of his barn for an owner, the horse was supposed to be at the pool at CT, but had really been starved in a field. Double Deez had a horse in today which was scratched, trainer was Hugh McMahon. I might be able to find something out through him.

Or, you could call Hugh youself (just call Laurel Park, ask for the stable gate and ask if they have his number or just leave a message for him). Hugh's very personable and I'm sure will try and help you.

Cother DOUBLETE is the trainer at Laurel for Double Deez, maybe sending her a PM will help you reach them. Good Luck