The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
    More petite sizes for everything!!!
    YES! It seems everything is made for a tall, slim or plus rider. What about us smaller, petite types that don't quite fit into the shapeless children's clothing?
    Proud to have two Gold Prince POAs!
    Takaupas Top Gold
    Gifts Black Gold Knight

If I was able to get my tall boots in a tall/slim, why can't I get my show clothes the same way? I would pay a good amount for a company that sold jackets that were sold in a similar way-use separate measurements for shoulders, sleeve length, bust, waist, and length for example for a semi-custom jacket, like with boots. Or at least sell jackets based on body shape, ex you could order tall/hour glass, short/hour glass etc.

And I would love to find a more fun schooling breech that's not crazy expensive!! Not those stupid denim breeches, but something a bit more substantial than a tight. Doesn't have to be neon pink, but things like a nice range of blues, dark green etc.

And I would die if someone would make a pair of plaid non-full seat breeches. Oh my goodness.
    I like mares. They remind me of myself: stubborn know it alls who only acknowledge you if you have food.
    Hannah B. Nana: 50% horse, 50% hippo
    Fiona: can't decide between jumpers or napping

Quote Originally Posted by Electrikk View Post
    And I would die if someone would make a pair of plaid non-full seat breeches. Oh my goodness.
    Please don't! But there are at least a couple already out there:

Tuffrider
    http://www.victorycanter.com/product...cat=253&page=2

On Course
    http://www.victorycanter.com/product...cat=253&page=3

Horze has them, they're euro but not full seat
    http://www.horze.com/Horze-Active-Ch...&cgid=Breeches

Quote Originally Posted by silver_charm View Post
    Please don't! But there are at least a couple already out there
    Oh my goodness yes you have no idea how happy you made me. More things for me to spend my non-existent money on!!
    I like mares. They remind me of myself: stubborn know it alls who only acknowledge you if you have food.
    Hannah B. Nana: 50% horse, 50% hippo
    Fiona: can't decide between jumpers or napping

Shirts and coats for petite people with boobs. I have small shoulders, a small waist, and a shorter torso, but I have boobs. Clothing manufacturers don't seem to understand that this can happen.