The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Old boxer needs home....

Anyone in the southeast looking to add an old boxer to their canine collection?

I rescued a ten year old boxer about five months ago with every intention of letting live out his remaining years here. However, he has proven to be untrustworthy with my cats, and I'm afraid he's going to seriously injure one of them.

He's a lovely guy, super friendly, happy, healthy, housetrained, and personable. He was about to be dumped at a shelter because his previous owners decided they didn't want him any more. He gets along with my other dogs, with everyone he meets, and is generally a good guy. He is a little arthritic, but his heart is good and there isn't any other health problems. He's been to the vet and all vet work is up to date.

He is NOT good with cats, and it's escalating to the point that I am worried about my cats safety.

So, if anyone wants a nice old boxer guy, shoot me a PM. I have pictures, and am willing to do a little traveling for the right home.

Oh how I wish I could afford a second dog. I would snatch him up in a heartbeat.
    "People ask me 'will I remember them if I make it'. I ask them 'will you remember me if I don't?'"