The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default ADS Buyer's Guide

Recently got my new ADS Buyer's Guide, a benefit of being an ADS member. Have to say that the Guide is just FULL of information for the Driving folks. It has names of Trainers, local Clubs, sellers of all kinds of Driving items from vehicles to art. Covers the USA, Canada, so you can find people near you to contact about almost anything for help.

A useful part was the Trails section, with locations in most States where you can go driving. Includes State and National Parks, which could mean places to go on vacations! It seems expanded, I don't remember so many places listed before!

People are always asking on this Forum for information about local area Trainers, places to shop for harness, carts, repair places, and this Guide has all of that covered! Having a copy of the Guide on hand, could save you time trying to find this kind of information, asking around to other folks if you need things fast.

I am sure you could purchase a copy from the American Driving Society, if you didn't get a Guide as a member. You can contact the ADS thru the website or give them a call to have it mailed to you with the 608-237-7382 number on the website.

http://www.americandrivingsociety.org/

Guide could be well worth the cost with everything inside and well organized for looking things up. Oh yeah, the photos are good too!

I'm definitely going to be keeping mine until next year's edition comes out. What a great reference it was!