The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Starting to get excited!! Fran and Spanky had a great cross country school togoether Saturday and even though they are just doing Novice at the show, they were rocking around the Training and Prelim jumps at The Woodlands. =) Plus I heard their dressage lesson on Sunday was fab. I will admit I am pretty jealous and ready to get back in the saddle again!!!!

Bobbi
    Bobbi
    ~ Jus Passed My Zipper aka Spanky, 11yo QH gelding.
    ~ Muskogee, 2yo Oldenburg Colt.

I heard a rumor that there was going to be a full coffin in the Novice course! Can anyone confirm?
    4..3..2..1...Have a nice ride!!!

I will be there - working the Start Box and working in Control - trying not to give FlightCheck a hard time losing horses on course! Don't forget to tip your xc starter or just volunteer for a few hours!!

Well.. another fun Greenwood Farm HT has come and gone.

I totally had a ball and enjoyed seeing lots of old friends and making new ones. It was a really busy weekend for someone carrying a beach ball around under her t-shirt but I loved every minute of it. The group of people I came with from Oklahoma had a great turn out. Two of my friends ended up 2nd and 3rd in their Training Level divisions. My other friend who rode my gelding for their first show together ended up 9th in their Novice division with a few pilot errors that cost them a higher placing. Considering she had only had him for about 2 1/2 weeks, we were thrilled with the performance and know that the final result was just a reflection on the newness of the partnership.

I am sad not to get to go to Texas Rose in Tyler next month but it's just too close to my due date and to far of a drive for me. But please stop by the stalls and give my pony a pat and a cookie as they will be doing their first Training there together.

All I can say is watch out for the Spring HT... I will be stealing my horse back for that one and hope to rock around the Novice course!

Bobbi
    Bobbi
    ~ Jus Passed My Zipper aka Spanky, 11yo QH gelding.
    ~ Muskogee, 2yo Oldenburg Colt.