The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Valerie Vizcarrondo Clinic

Hey all! What can anyone tell me about Valerie Vizcarrondo? She's apparently hosting a two cross country clinics at Equine Extravaganza in Richmond, VA November 2-4. Apparently they are looking for a few demo riders for a very reasonable price. Has anyone ever attended the Extravaganza? Their website is www.equineextravaganza.com. Thanks!
    *The best sound in the world is coming in from turnout and hearing four shoes clop against the asphalt*

I've never been to Equine Extravaganza but Valerie is a well known, young trainer here in Southern Maryland. I don't think you'd be disappointed if you were to get in to ride with her.
    "As one of those weirdos that always enjoyed the grooming tasks that most others didn't, Kirsten decided it was time to make the most of it and create Shear Convenience Grooming"

Val is awesome!

I started riding with her when I was having major problems (like dangerous) with my young OTTB. She is very understanding, positive and effective.

Any time I see her at shows she always asks about my horses and has a smile.

I haven't ridden with her, but she was my dressage judge at an event this year. She wrote very positive and encouraging comments and it also didn't hurt that she gave us one of the best scores we've ever gotten! have fun!