The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Tracy Magness Clinic

This year, The Chronicle of the Horse is sponsoring Grand Prix rider, Tracy Magness as Equine Extravaganza's showjumping clinician. She will be hosting two clinics on Saturday November 3rd. The Extravaganza still has a few slots available for her clinics if anyone is interested. Check out their rider information at http://www.equineextravaganza.com/riding/ or contact carey@equineextravaganza.com.
    *The best sound in the world is coming in from turnout and hearing four shoes clop against the asphalt*

For the record- I've ridden with Tracy before and she is awesome! So nice, so knowledgeable, and very patient.
    This clinic would be well worth the time and money for anyone who wants to go!

Oh wow! They're also having Harry de Leyer on Sunday for a gymnastics clinic. Does anyone know anything about his training? How is he to clinic with? I know he has quite the legacy with Snowman, but I actually know nothing about his training. Thoughts anyone? Is anyone else attending as an clinic rider or attendee?
    *The best sound in the world is coming in from turnout and hearing four shoes clop against the asphalt*

Oh my gosh! And Docutainment is actually filming a documentary about Harry at the event during the clinic and some Rags-to-Riches competition he's judging at Equine Extravaganza. Sounds like a really fun and exciting event!