The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Question Does anyone know Kate's farm in the Frederick, MD area?

I was referred to speak with her by a friend but they have no contact information or her last name (helpful right?). I really only want a website so I can call about pricing. If anyone knows her website or can provide a way to find it, I will be beyond grateful!

Hunter/jumper trainer or eventer? If eventing, Kate Chadderton is up that way:

http://www.katechadderton.com/contact.html
    "It is not necessary for you to let everyone know everything about you. In fact, it is probably wise that you don't. There are some things that you need only discuss with God."

There's also Katie Wherley who's an event trainer/rider in Middletown... any other info would be helpful

I do know she's about 45 minutes from Frederick and she's a hunter/jumper trainer. I've been trying to ask around for a last name but alas, I keep coming up empty handed.

Katie Huber?

Katie Huber is in Great Falls, VA at Stoneridge Stables - Kate Worsham was at Oldfields School in MD but is at Foxcroft now.

Or it could be Katie Petronelli - I think she's in Lovettsville or somewhere close.

Or it could be Katie Cooper and Katie Francella from Caves Farm. That's a little more than 45 minutes from Frederick.

I think Katie is possibly the most popular name for horse trainers in the MD/VA area.