The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Is HorseHero acting up for anyone else?

HorseHero been extremely sluggish for me for the past several days, I haven't been able to get more than 15 seconds of video down even after hours of waiting (and of course there is a video I'm desperate to watch before my next ride! ).

This is the only website giving me any problems at all.

Was just curious if anyone else is experiencing this, thanks!
    healthywhitetea.com castingforrecovery.org
    Laugh it up fuzzball

Life, like all other games, becomes fun when one realizes that it's just a game – Nerijus Stasiulis

Welp, it was me all along. For some reason my browser decided it didn't like HH and only HH, hence my frustration. Even after restarts/reboots, 'puter wasn't going to let me indulge in the great vids there. Probably knew I have deadlines coming out my ears and no time for video watching. Finally after enough cache clearing and restarting it gave in.

I did report the non-existent problem to HH - much to my embarrassment - and my email was replied to promptly and professionally. I do enjoy HH very much, the vids are great!
    Laugh it up fuzzball

Life, like all other games, becomes fun when one realizes that it's just a game – Nerijus Stasiulis

actually, I don't think it was you. I was having the same problem. It would start and stop. But I just waited it out and its seemed to be fixed now.

I love HH too. The Laura Bechtoshiemer videos are worth the price of membership. But, next year the price goes up ALOT !! so I have to see if the site keeps up with the great videos to be worth the new price.

they sent our a note today or maybe yesterday that some sort of problem was being had with ??? Android?? being able to view older vids....

or something like that

Tamara
    Production Acres,Pro A Welsh Cobs
    I am one of the last 210,000 remaining full time farmers in America.We feed the others.

it's absolutely crawling for me ... i can't get any videos to load. it was working great early this afternoon.

Oh boo! The site is back to being utterly molasses like again. It was working great for 2 days. Sigh.

Thanks, when Fiona wrote back to me that all was functioning well I was thinking I must be crazy or something, but I appreciate knowing I'm not the only one.

I'll email again and see if I can find out what is up.

I was watching some LB videos, she is SO fantastic. I like to watch one of her schools just before I ride so I'm in the groove from the get go.

How frustrating when it doesn't work.
    Laugh it up fuzzball

Love Horse Hero and hope they get this worked out. I'm having a devil of a time watching the videos on my IPad, the Skyfire app is no good. I can watch videos on my desktop computer. How much is the cost going up?
    "You gave your life to become the person you are right now. Was it worth it?" Richard Bach