The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Mid-Atlantic Premier Pony Sale

I have been following this sale on FB. An all pony auction scheduled for Sept 29 in NC. Supposedly have around 50 ponies consigned. If I wasn't over 500 miles away I would go watch. Anyone planning to go?

Where in NC? And is it a similar format to Pony Finals auction where you can try ponies and vet them?

All these pony buying opportunities this year and neither of my kids need a pony right now.

Toward Raleigh in Franklin Co. Here's the website. http://midatlanticpremierponysale.weebly.com/

They are doing a preview and I think there is a vet on call to do vetting if desired.

I have one I need to sell and toyed with the idea of consigning him but decided against it because of the distance and other obligations that weekend.

We are planning on going

I think they have 60 ponies consigned now with a few more expected. They do have a preview scheduled where you can see the ponies go and I believe prospective buyers are permitted to try them. A vet is available to do a PPE as well.

A big plus is there is no buyers premium

From the looks of the ads on Dreamhorse there will be some nice ponies offered.

Default Pony Sale

Should be interesting and not before time.

If you'd like to see the ponies entered in the sale go to Dream Horse and do a Sellers Name search. Enter "Premier Pony Sale" and the list of ponies should come up. There will be photo's and videos for most of the ponies. We have 2 ponies entered.

I have a lg green prospect entered in the sale also.
    You can check out the dreamhorse.com page by checking the
    seller listing like described above. Or if you are on fb. there is a fb group for the sale https://www.facebook.com/groups/107588619359942/
    mostly just sellers but many of them are listing there ponies for sale w/ pix and vid links also in the group.

The sale site location looks to be located between I 85 and 95. The sale will be held in a covered ring with demos going on outside.
    The weather is shaping up to be outstanding, sunny and in the upper 70s to mid 80s for the sale