The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Just sent you some info...thanks so much for putting this together!!
    Lucky Horse Designs - custom horseshoe nail jewelry
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuckyHorseDesigns

Just bumping...
    the NOT!! Spoiled!! Arabian Protectavest poster pony lives on in my heart http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...pscc2a5330.jpg

between the mountains and the sea, North Carolina

I can highly recommend equiglass - I'm looking at my window ornament right now, and contemplating the next one!
    "Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tides" - Garth Brooks
    "With your permission, dear, I'll take my fences one at a time" - Maggie Smith, Downton Abbey

Not an artist by any stretch of the imagination so I can't help there...BUT I have my patch and would proudly display a window sticker with the MTBC logo...Just a thought?

Event4Life ---
    Thanks! Just let me know..........
    stained glass groupie
    www.equiglas.com

Quote Originally Posted by showidaho View Post
    Not an artist by any stretch of the imagination so I can't help there...BUT I have my patch and would proudly display a window sticker with the MTBC logo...Just a thought?
    Yes, yes ... I'm going to do window stickers/clings this year, I *promise*
    *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Look at all those fantastic products! Thanks for all the work you've put into the list.
    http://www.mightythoroughbredclique...._artisans.html

And a shameless bump to keep it on top
    Lucky Horse Designs - custom horseshoe nail jewelry
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuckyHorseDesigns

Yet one more bump
    stained glass groupie
    www.equiglas.com

Default Free shipping for Coth members

On the list is a link for leather bound horse theme photo albums from Mac Mountain Tack Repair. If you find something you like...and you are a Coth member, I will give you free shipping on any ebay store purchase made in the month of October.
    Catch? You have to email me before paying and tell me who you are and ask for free shipping, so I know who to discount.
    Thats it...just ask for free shipping. Only applies to addressess in the continental USA.
    You do not need to buy from the Ebay store-those listings can be removed for private sale for those who are not Ebay fans. Or those trying to keep their Ebay addiction under control. Or under wraps...
    Paypal preferred, thanks.
    We also play secret santa and will drop ship for you.

Shop on!
    the NOT!! Spoiled!! Arabian Protectavest poster pony lives on in my heart http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...pscc2a5330.jpg

We just saw the great ornament that Starhouse made for us to send to Eleanor! It is great! Now if we just can put a little touchup paint on it, it could be one of us and hang on one of our stalls for Christmas!

Or maybe we'll be good and send it to Eleanor when we get it?
    Good or bad, it's such a hard decision for warmbloods. We'll take a nap and decide later. Oh wait, let's just send it to Eleanor, and then maybe later get ornaments made for ourselves? OK, we'll be good. And nap.

Thanks Starhouse! It is a great looking ornament. We think everyone should have one made of each of their horses for the tree.

ETA And now we've seen a picture of the sun catcher that eventgroupie2 made for Eleanor. It is terrific as well! Everyone should buy ornaments from coth artisans for gift-giving this Christmas. It's a win-win situation.
    Last edited by WildandWickedWarmbloods; Oct. 10, 2012 at 06:34 AM.

Any more artists wanna join in the fun? I know there are so many people who admit to making beautiful stuff in threads everywhere ...
    *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

I make saddle pads-haven't updated Esty in a while, but I will provide the link and pictures when I get home

Starhouse, check your paypal account and see if we sent the money to the right paypal address. We have trouble with the keyboard as we wear shoes. . Thank you! We can't wait to get the ornament. It looks great in the picture, and it is going to look even better in 3 dimension hanging on Eleanor's tree this year.

Eventgroupie2, we posted your cheque today from our little local post office a few miles from the barn. We were so lazy, eh, tired from going there to mail it, that we came back and took a nap in the sun in our pasture. We think the sun shining through that sun catcher is going to be stunning. Thank you!

Well all our shopping is done. Just waiting to receive these 2 items, pack them with the plaid and other stuff, and off will go box #2. Then we can just hang out and laugh at everyone rushing to do her/his secret santa shopping.

Both of Eleanor's items arrived here yesterday! Thank you Starhouse and eventgroupie2 for 2 great Xmas gifts.

We saw them today at the barn. They don't taste good, but they look good.

We'll have our assistant mail them out Monday.

Everyone should get something for themselves or for their secret santa recipient from Starhouse and eventgroupie2. Recommended by warmbloods!

Anyone here make horse-themed pottery?
    Horse & Dog Designs: Clothing, Pacifiers, Onesies, Phone Cases, ETC:
    WoofNWhinny*
    NEW: Arabians, Thoroughbreds, Barrel Racing, & Schnauzers

Horsey Humor, Ponies, Barn Safety & More.

A friend of mine recently sent me a beautiful sun catcher crafted by equiglass. I had to euthanize my heart horse the beginning of this month, and now I have a beautiful heart sun catcher with her spitting image hanging in my window. Thank you, eventgroupie2. It is amazing and will be teasured Beautiful work.
    Strong promoter of READING the entire post before responding.

FindersKeepers- I was so sorry to hear about Bailey- she was beautiful. I hope your suncatcher will bring you fond memories of all the good you shared with her. So glad you like it!
    Last edited by eventgroupie2; Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:17 PM. Reason: spelling
    stained glass groupie
    www.equiglas.com

Just a shameless bump
    stained glass groupie
    www.equiglas.com

Now that all the other secret santas are being paired up, we warmbloods just want to remind everyone that the horse ornament made by Starhouse and the sun catcher made by Eventgroupie2 for Eleanor are both great presents for Xmas.

You don't have to be a secret santa as we warmbloods are in order to order them. They make wonderful presents for Xmas, so order some for your friends who have horses or dogs or cats. Or you could order them for yourself and have your own animals hanging on your Xmas tree. (Our owner has her real cats climbing on her tree each year. Our little tree occasionally has a mockingbird or bluebird light on it. We saw an eagle just the other day, but he'd squash our tree if he landed on it.)