The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default nbc and paralympics

this has really got me bad

you have for your country about 300 or so decent ahtletics in the paralympics and sad to learn that NBC ARE NOT COVERING IT

your country supports usa only when USA DO SOMETHING IN THE OLYMPICS Iits sad really as one doesnt get whole effect of the races or of what other sports one enters into just selected items bit like your horse racing its not on any channels so freedom of choice isnt there appears very dictative
    but what has really pied me off

is nbc isnt covering the para lympics

thats bad as is bad bad and mean

your men and woman that fought for your country or you sent to help another country etc and anyone else disabled for what ever reason is
    competing in a world class games every four years and you ignore them
    then this isn't fair nor is it treating people with equality , and deversity your
    blokes and ladies that you support for each state to form your goverment
    should support this and just as much with the olympics

your coverage of both events is shameful really shameful and your coverage

be wise and wise up society is changing you want better and better people then it has a knock on effect with life it self more jobs more harmony more and better decent living for everybody

wake up and do something about it - for the next olympics and paralympics

GB Has the biggest turn out in ever you have to reconise this a muli million potential in jobs etc

wake up usa and support your people that are doing for your country

and i did ask for paraolympic off topic to no avail tha means the mags and forums arnt supporting your collegue, your fellow man,/woman , human being child or adult etc you not supporting your countrymen and women

thats bad very very very bad and disgraceful in my book

pet peve over

any one interested go here there a medal table and results

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...KIReWw&cad=rja

your country is 6th so far

United States of AmericaUnited States of America
    23 gold 21 silver 27 bronze 71

look how well your country is doing

please to make people more aware these people are humans and they are exciting and inspiring to watch and learn from they are the super humans of the world that over come so many feats

and your country ignore them - rest my case

Dang, goeslikestink - I really love you. I think I might just forward this to NBC, if you don't mind...
    Don't tell me about what you can't do. That's boring. Show me what you can do. - Mom

Agreed! I think the only thing more inspiring than the Olympics would be the Paralympics and I'm disappointed I can't watch the athletes compete! I look online and see some pictures...but...not the same.

come people have your say what you really think this is important if you want to change people attitude then start a massive petition and get your voice heard of what right

freedom of choice- your surpose to be a freedom of choice of freedom to speak on how you feel

then blooming speak up and tell bods how you feel

the olympics and para lympics can change the world with opportunties to make the world a better place to live in

and its starts right here

adding- if this has been put on the back burner cos of elections taking place then your country are thick as a plank of wood

NUMBERS OF PEOPLE VOTING FOR YOU COUNT BUT YOUR ELECTIONS
    BUT IF YOUR SMART THEN THOSE THAT ARE COMPETING CAN ENCHANCE YOUR VOTING IF YOUR READY TO SUPPORT SPORT AS A WHOLE AND NOT AS A HALF PECKED HALF HEARTY FALSE ILLUSION OF HUMANITY

YOU COUNTRY IS ONE OF THE SUPERPOWERS OF THE WORLD
    YET ONE CANNOT SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRIES PEOPLE IN ALL THAT DO AND ACHIEVE

sad sad and bad and mean one feels its dictation and a commnistic attiutude

bad bad bad