We are sadly announcing that the Oct. 28th Irish Hunter Pace in Caledonia, NY
at the Batzing Farm will be postponed to Nov. 11th. Due to current ground
conditions and the forecast for the near future, we will hope for good weather for the second week in Nov. and attempt to run it again.
You can call me, Ann, 585-704-0985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will also send out an update the week before, crossing our fingers.
Maybe your thread could be made into a stickey so you wouldn't have to keep bumping it up. I keep checking for a pace close to me. Nothing listed for OR or eastern WA yet.
I did consider requesting that but I thought it might be best to see if the thread were really useful enough to keep around. As it is, the Fall 2012 season is nearing its end, so I think the thread can be allowed to die a natural death . Thanks for reading and commenting!