The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Romney takes about 15 baths a day, to quote Bob Dylan.

What a bizarre first post. It is specifically designed to start an argument. Bored, OP?
    Proud member of the Colbert Dressage Nation

Quote Originally Posted by fooler View Post
    Please read the entire post on Biden, including the 1988 and the 2008 sections. This will help you to understand why some of us are just as to why he was placed as VP.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden
    Gee, I've been around much longer than 1988 & 2008, I don't recall Biden babbling about medicare vouchers, reversing Roe v. Wade, making BC a choice of your employer, giving tax breaks to millionairs, and cutting services to communities. Those are statements I find disgusting and would be reason to be concerned about a politician speaking.

What shocking statement has Biden made that would help me understand why you or anyone else would wonder why he has been VP for the past 3 years ? Really, what some of you think is substance is so baffling....

Quote Originally Posted by fooler View Post
    Please read the entire post on Biden, including the 1988 and the 2008 sections. This will help you to understand why some of us are just as to why he was placed as VP.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden
    Anytime anyone cites wikipedia as an information source, I have to . Unfortunately a lot of people never get past the first couple of entries on a google search results page.

Quote Originally Posted by horsepoor View Post
    Anytime anyone cites wikipedia as an information source, I have to . Unfortunately a lot of people never get past the first couple of entries on a google search results page.

Well HP, its not like just anyone can change it, right? Right??? Wikipedia is written by experts! INTERNET experts!

LOL, I would take Biden as President over Cheney, Palin, Romney, Ryan, Jeb Bush, that terrifying Michelle Bachmann or any other Republican in the news with the possible exception of Olympia Snowe.
    HaHA! Made-est Thou Look!

Quote Originally Posted by caffeinated View Post
    Well I don't know about you, but I do prefer politicians who bathe regularly.
    LOL!!! Cute

Methinks we are long over due for term limits on Senators and Congressmen/women, regardless of their party. And no lobbying, ever,
    after they are no longer in Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvincrowe View Post
    JoZ-- OMG, I made the dog jump when I read your comment, too funny!!

What makes Ryan any better suited to be President than Biden? What part of his limited gov't service makes him ready to take the reins? Sigh...it is silly to predict what might happen. People rise to the occasion, otherwise, why have a VP?
    Well, Ryan does appear to have the "lying" part of a politician's job description down cold. There is that experience he can bring to the job on day one.

Actually leading, as opposed to throwing turd bombs? Not so much.
    Sheilah

Hey Sherms -- I'm watching Biden on the DNC right now! Guess they're not trying to hide him, huh?
    "A horse gallops with his lungs, perseveres with his heart, and wins with his character." - Tesio

Quote Originally Posted by Donkerbruin View Post
    Hey Sherms -- I'm watching Biden on the DNC right now! Guess they're not trying to hide him, huh?

And this is their misfortune

Quote Originally Posted by Shermy View Post
    Ohh goody, he is gonna speak. He will add some humor to the night.

Think Biden will be sure to repeat what he said before, Obama is CLEAN as a reason to re elect him? LOL

Seriously, what are your thoughts of him? Are you ok w/him being a heartbeat away from being your Pres?
    Remember he spoke of the 3 letter word: JOBS

Was that when he was in Virginia and thanked North Carolina??

Told Joe to "stand up" several times at the beginning of a speech.

Only..... Joe was in a wheelchair, OOPS!

They kept him on the teleprompter tonight. That was wise Boring, since he was not able to be the real Biden, but understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Lu View Post
    What a bizarre first post. It is specifically designed to start an argument. Bored, OP?

Not really, was just curious if Biden was going to speak. Normally, the VP speaks the night before the Pres does, which would have been last night.

I didnt care enough to spend the time looking it up, just was asking here, cuz I figured people knew.

They did, I am not sure what the big deal this thread was to you, but it wasnt to start an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Shermy View Post
    Not really, was just curious if Biden was going to speak. Normally, the VP speaks the night before the Pres does, which would have been last night.

I didnt care enough to spend the time looking it up, just was asking here, cuz I figured people knew.

They did, I am not sure what the big deal this thread was to you, but it wasnt to start an argument.
    Riiight...or perhaps you were just interested in hearing from other people who feel as you do.

I dont care who posts on what thread. I was just wondering if Biden was speaking, I asked, and was told it was tonight.

It really wasnt a big deal, but you are totally free to think what you want

Stolen from LOLGOP: Fun Fact: Joe Biden is the only American Vice President in the last eleven years who hasn't shot a friend in a face.