The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

We warmbloods went to the thread on coth artisans for secret santa gifts and ordered 2 ornaments for Eleanor from Eventgroupie2 and Starhouse. As soon as Eleanor sends pictures of her horse to them, we'll get 2 ornaments for her tree.

So we're helping cothers sell their work and giving it to our secret santa recipient.

Shopping is hard work!

Oh joy!!!! I am so excited. I was just admiring my items from last year. I can't wait to get a package again this year! Time to figure out just how much money I can spend

this sounds like lots of fun :-), I think I'll play simply because with all the stress in this family right now, even tho $$ is REALLY tight, I could use some "frivolty" involved in finding SS gifts.......

~~~ I'm assuming that my stated $ amount can be divided into a few items, correct?? Or is it one big item that = my $ amount??

It's whatever you choose, Gator. One biggun or several wee things. Be as creative as you wish!
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- "When they try to tell you these are your Golden years, don't believe 'em.... It's rust."

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoMare View Post
    It's whatever you choose, Gator. One biggun or several wee things. Be as creative as you wish!
    ^^^ LIKE email sent! lots of big sales and promos happening in the next months, so I'm playing! I NEED to do something lighthearted that will alleviate a bit of the heavy stress load!

Ok, we've hit a slump.... don't hesitate, don't think twice! Just sign up and join the fun.
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- "When they try to tell you these are your Golden years, don't believe 'em.... It's rust."

Maybe it's the 90 plus degree heat with thunderstorms? We don't feel very Christmasy. maybe all the other elves are sweating like we are.

We're waiting on the sun catcher from eventgroupie2 and the ornament from Starhouse before we mail off package #2. Both of these will be of Eleanor's horse, so she can hang them on her Christmas tree. Which maybe should be a palm tree with this heat and humidity?

We've got our stall fans going.

1 members found this post helpful.

Default I am still trying to decide...

I had not been on COTH for a long time and just came back a month ago.
    I do not have a horse anymore, but I still ride.
    I just cannot decide, it always sounds like so much fun, and since I do not get any presents.. I don't know? Should I??
    "you can only ride the drama llama so hard before it decides to spit in your face." ?Caffeinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sannois View Post
    I just cannot decide, it always sounds like so much fun, and since I do not get any presents.. I don't know? Should I??
    Of course!!

Do it! You can ask for non-horsey stuff. Or non-tack, horsey stuff.

I will be doing it. I am just waiting to see how much money I can spend exactly. I also may be going to Mexico in Nov so my giftee may recieve something from south of the border. More cost friendly down there too

You know you wanna, Sannois dahling Come on in, the water's fine!

I finally got mine in. It's already October, fellow procrastinators!
    HAS provides hospital care to 340,000 people in Haiti's Artibonite Valley 24/7/365/earthquake/cholera/whatever.
    www.hashaiti.org blog:http://hashaiti.org/blog

You need to send your name in, it is fun mainly the shopping part.
    Are you going to cowboy up or lie there and BLEED?

Sannois: You should do it! I don't ride ( would love to but just don't have anything rideable on a farm with regularly 100+ horses). Have always gotten some very cool things over the last 3 years!

P.

Hey Sannois, we cannot send you anything this year, (we're spending all our money on Eleanor.......well after our hay and grain and all our supplements and all), but if you play, you might get an elf even better than we are. OK so nobody is better than a brace o'wbs , but you might get something nice and have some fun.

And if a grinch slips through Chocosanta's net, we'll degrinch you.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by alittlegray View Post
    I think for the first time I am going to indulge myself and play this year! After such a crappy year it will be fun to think of someone else for a while!
    The Chief Elf hasn't seen your entry yet, so wanted to check on ya. If you did send it, please try again. Don't want to miss anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by DottieHQ View Post
    WooHoo! I love secret santa! Just sent my email
    Me no gotz Pleez to resend!

What the heck, I just sent mine in.
    It's a uterus, not a clown car. - Sayyedati

Gotcha Slew!

Yay!!! 53 Elves.