The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

So did nobody get grinched this year? If so, that's AWESOME!
    No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill
    For Hope, For Strength, For Life-Delta Gamma
    www.etsy.com/shop/joiedevivrecrafts Custom Wreaths and Other Decorations

It could be that when we warmbloods (we were eleanor's elf this year, our first year) threatened to roll anyone's house who grinched, that elves all decided to make sure they bought presents and mailed them this year.

We had stocked up on toilet paper, and were ready to roll to go get any grinches.

2 members found this post helpful.

Well I finally opened my gift and it was well worth the wait! The first thing was a hand-knitted Santa hat for my horse. Unique idea and will be very cute for photos next year.

The absolute coolest item was a necklace with a hand-painted (?) scene on a glass pendant. Looks like "riding at dusk." Gorgeous.

Another pretty necklace (these are for work) is just my style too. My gift was filled with "extras" like chocolates, tea, a cute keychain and lipsyl! (Can never go wrong with this stuff!)

My Secret Santa was amazing - s/he even tried to reveal themselves but I've managed to lose the little card to do the required sleuthing! So if you see this - reveal yourself please!
    Blugal

You never know what kind of obsessive compulsive crazy person you are until another person imitates your behaviour at a three-day. --Gry2Yng