The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie A's Elf View Post
    Eek! I should have said - something in there is semi-perishable, so you should open that one at least right away! It is the biggest, rectangular shaped package.

Glad the box made it to ya
    Thank you for the ridiculously amazing cheesy popcorn! Best snack ever when I'm working from home! Leaving everything else for under the tree

1 members found this post helpful.

Default Waiting

Gifting is easy Waiting to hear if your giftee likes what you sent is so hard!This is such fun I love hearing what every one recieved this year. So much creativity in this group.

Sannois!!!! Got your second package---um...YUM!!!!!

I'm gonna go for a run this afternoon so that I can indulge on a chocolate snowman tonight. The horses looove their yummy treats too. That has to be the tastiest package ever made. I'm going to make it last.....or i'm going to run A LOT.

I love that we were each others elves. How fun Merry Christmas!
    Charlie Brown (1994 bay TB X gelding)
    White Star (2004 grey TB gelding)

Mystical Moment, 1977-2010.

Heliodoro, I was way late but I finally made it to UPS this morning and your package is on its way!

Quote Originally Posted by Heliodoro's SS Elf View Post
    Heliodoro, I was way late but I finally made it to UPS this morning and your package is on its way!
    No worries, makes the holidays last just a little longer! Besides, I've been so busy with selling our house and putting in an offer for a new one, I finally realized today that December is almost half over already!!

And I am one of the stelfs this year, but to my giftee your package is on its way!

Quote Originally Posted by AliCat518 View Post
    Sannois!!!! Got your second package---um...YUM!!!!!

I'm gonna go for a run this afternoon so that I can indulge on a chocolate snowman tonight. The horses looove their yummy treats too. That has to be the tastiest package ever made. I'm going to make it last.....or i'm going to run A LOT.

I love that we were each others elves. How fun Merry Christmas!
    I am soooo happy Ali! I know about the extra Exercise, After Christmas No more yummy snacks! Back to Carrots and apples! Merry Christmas my friend!
    "you can only ride the drama llama so hard before it decides to spit in your face." ?Caffeinated.

Have not heard a peep from my elf yet and no sign of a package. Hopefully I just have a stealth elf this year.
    Crayola Posse - Pine Green
    RIP Whinnie Pine (June 4, 1977 - April 29, 2008)

Quote Originally Posted by shiningwizard255 View Post
    I would like to say a big "thank you!!!" to my elf this year, Tiffany01, for her thoughtful gift. I had kind of a rough day at work and that put a big smile on my face. I will enjoy "A Christmas Story," my DVD collection is my pride and I've been meaning to add that movie for years - who doesn't love Ralphie?! The socks look super comfy, and of course I will enjoy the Steelers lanyard for my work ID. My horse will love the candy canes Thanks again!! Merry Christmas!!
    It was so much fun shoping for you this yr!!! Merry Christmas to you!!! Glad it made it ok...the presents and the candycanes!!!

3 members found this post helpful.

often between a rock and hard place in Ky

Thank you Christy ( dunno your COTH name) I love the gift card I am positive I can put it to very good use :-)
    ___._/> I don't suffer from insanity.. I enjoy every
    ____/ minute of it! Member stick horse art lovers
    ';;;;;;; clique
    //__\\<-- Don't feed the llama!

Thank you so much Bluebuckets! My horses, dogs and I LOVE our gifts! You are an awesome secret santa!!!!!!

Still waiting to hear from my recipient to make sure she got her presents.
    ~Soft hands, Strong legs, Quiet mind~

Default Mtn Trails......Sleigh is on the way!

The elf has been busy dodging all the lemons life has been throwing her way so your package just shipped this afternoon. It doesn't have far to go though and UPS says the sleigh should arrive late tomorrow afternoon!

Weeee now I'm in a tough spot. I have shipped my big package to my giftee last week. So sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for it to arrive.

And waiting for my own parcel to arrive here!

Though I need to go find a tree tomorrow and blast some christmas carols since it really doesn't feel like christmas when its +40C and humid!

P.

Same here!

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy's Mom View Post
    Have not heard a peep from my elf yet and no sign of a package. Hopefully I just have a stealth elf this year.

Twinkle's Elfd
    It's here !!! Your wonderful Christmas box of surprises is here ! (happy Dance ). My computer died and I have been waiting for a week for the replacement part so I came to the library to let you know that it arrived safely. I hiope that you don't mind if I wait until Christmas to open it.

Thank you in advance for your thoughtfulness. I see that it came all the way from Canada! That is really cool.(uhmmm literally ;-).
    I hope that you have a great elf. You have renewed my faith in Secret Santa ;-)

BigBayHanoMareElf Guest

Default BigBayHanoMare!

Your final package is on the sleigh!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBayHanoMareElf View Post
    Your final package is on the sleigh!
    Hooray!!! I'm so very excited to 1.) find out your identity and 2.) see what other goodies you surprise me with!

No package yet! Lots of days until Christmas though and I have heard from my elf!
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”
    ? Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany01 View Post
    im still waiting and wondering....
    Tell Beautiful that the AlterDeer have been dispatched! They've got a ways to go, so I suspect that the sleigh will be arriving next Thursday. Or thereabouts. Yknow. AlterDeer are not always specific.

3 members found this post helpful.

THANK YOU ELF!!! I loved my gifts. The first aid kit is perfect and will fit great in my saddle bags. Great gifts, thank you so much!