The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Alicat's Elf Guest

Cool Yoo Hoo.. AliCat518...

Your last box went off with the elfie Postal workers this afternoon.
    A word of warning. The horse treats are adictive to equines.
    Make sure you do not leave the tub in reach of hungry mouths.
    This elf has had horses chew open the plastic tub to get to them.
    They adore them.. And the special chocolates in the pretty Tin?
    Well all I can say is Look out. Eat one and run 3 miles!
    Delish!!! Merry Christmas my friend!

Alicat's Elf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyBay View Post
    Still no news from my elf, but I'm optomistic that they are out there! But my giftee did get her presents! I had a custom portrait done of one of her horses! I also send some yummy Moonstruck Chocolates and tons of FoalingAround soaps and body goodies.

FYI- I highly recommend Debbie Sampson for Equine Art. She was fast, and my giftee says the portrait is dead on!
    I'm sure you must have our computer challenged elves down here at the North Pole. Horsey elves do not Grinch!

Quote Originally Posted by To the MAX View Post
    Oh my gosh, I have such a generous elf! I can't wait until it arrives!

I also went a bit over budget for my giftee, it is so much fun buying gifts for people!
    Should be sent out by tomorrow! Sorry for the delay, things have been hectic.

Quote Originally Posted by shayaalliard View Post
    I am here! And I got my first gift in the mail today! Thank you muchly, I LOVE skyline. Husband is also happy- he is 3 weeks post knee replacement and happy to get out of the house. My PO does boxes, and I <3 rohirrim
    FORTH EORLINGAS!!!!

Yay elf! SO excited. Although even just the first package was way more than enough!!!! You clearly went over budget, but heck, so did I. Looks like everyone did shopping for others is so fun!!

Can't wait to see these addictive horse treats
    Charlie Brown (1994 bay TB X gelding)
    White Star (2004 grey TB gelding)

Mystical Moment, 1977-2010.

1 members found this post helpful.

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date
    no time to say hello, GOODBYE
    I'm late, I'm late, I'm late

Heliodoro I promise I will get your package wrapped and on its way this weekend!

p.s. I'm not really a rabbit, I just like to quote one

Wink I do have a STELF

I arrived home today to see mail lady leaving my drive! She left a large box from my ELF!!! Yay I do have one. Hmm it has Smart Pack tape on it. Did it come from them or does my efl recycle. Can't wait to open it! Thank YOu so much ELF

Quote Originally Posted by crystalyoung1 View Post
    I arrived home today to see mail lady leaving my drive! She left a large box from my ELF!!! Yay I do have one. Hmm it has Smart Pack tape on it. Did it come from them or does my efl recycle. Can't wait to open it! Thank YOu so much ELF
    I had to do a double take when you said there was Smartpak tape on the box because I recycled a Smartpak box and I know it's out for delivery according to my tracking information. However, my giftee is not in Ohio.

How many other elves used Smartpak boxes?

Aw man of course I saw this months ago and was oh hey Im gunna do that but then totally forgot about this thing till.... well.. now! :P Guess I'll just have to wait till next year and do something extra awesome for someone

Happy Holidays and I hope everyone gets something wonderful!
    Clancy 17hh chestnut Dutch WB, '99. Owned and loved since '04 and still goin'!

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehzebra View Post
    Aw man of course I saw this months ago and was oh hey Im gunna do that but then totally forgot about this thing till.... well.. now! :P Guess I'll just have to wait till next year and do something extra awesome for someone

Happy Holidays and I hope everyone gets something wonderful!
    You must do this next year! This year has been more stelfy than usual and there isn't as much poetry (good and bad ) but the secrecy and shopping for horsey people makes it so much fun.

Sent mine out
    Ho Ho Ho!!!

sent mine out!! Ho Ho Ho!!!!

Blackstallion2's Elf Guest

I never meant to be so slow in getting my gift out, but unfortunately my mailperson seems to think they're in a race with a snail to see who can be the slowest! But everything is finally here, everything is baked, now I just have to get a frame for one of the items, and it will be on its way Blackstallion2! It should arrive to you sometime late this next week!

There are perishables, so I would recommend not waiting until X-mas to open it...but I will wrap everything individually so if you want to, you can be selective in what you open.

My personal and job troubles aside for tonight, I am wrapping, packing up the box, and it will soon be on its way.
    It's a uterus, not a clown car. - Sayyedati

OKAY!!!!! Gifts are wrapped. And in the box. Was in the process of putting paper over the box when I ran out of tape. So there it sits.

I included a gift that I made myself. I don't think it turned out too badly. I am the least crafty person on the planet. I still do bunny ears when tying my shoes. This was an adventure. My kitchen and dining room, as a result of the combined craft-making and wrapping/boxing, look like a tornado whipped through.

I outed myself in the card so hopefully everything's acceptable.

YES, I totally stress about whether my giftee will like what I give them. I've stressed so much in the past that I haven't ever outed myself.

To my elf - my Christmas tree is up. If I can't sleep tonight, I will get the lights and ornaments on. And then your gift will go beneath it. Minimum 24 hours with the gift under the tree before I will let myself open it. I can't wait!
    It's a uterus, not a clown car. - Sayyedati

2 members found this post helpful.

Got my gifts out today! I was more stelf than elf but got it done. I am sooo excited for my giftee to get their gift!

Haven't heard a peep from my elf but all is merry and bright

Now to get shopping for everyone else? Anyone else still shopping?
    Adoring fan of A Fine Romance
    Originally Posted by alicen:
    What serious breeder would think that a horse at that performance level is push button? Even so, that's still a lot of buttons to push.

Quote Originally Posted by leilatigress View Post
    Got my gifts out today! I was more stelf than elf but got it done. I am sooo excited for my giftee to get their gift!

Haven't heard a peep from my elf but all is merry and bright

Now to get shopping for everyone else? Anyone else still shopping?
    except for this SS, I haven't even started yet!! but we've decided to take it easy on ourselves this year and go the gift card route.

Thank you Elf! There is plenty of time left for even snail sleighs, so no worries (except for my waistline, I better put in some extra riding hours ).

I got my box yesterday. Of course, had to open it. Lots of pretty gifts inside. They're going under the tree today. Thank you Santa Karen!
    Life is great when you can hug a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by KathyR View Post
    I got my box yesterday. Of course, had to open it. Lots of pretty gifts inside. They're going under the tree today. Thank you Santa Karen!
    Umm, I may have been in such a hurry to pack and ship that I forgot to put in the note mentioning I'm your elf this year. Merry Christmas, KathyR!!!!

Karen

P.S. You're really going to put the presents under the tree instead of opening them now? Looks like you'll keep me in suspense in the spirit of Christmas. .

P.P.S. If you have a pet that likes yummy smelling horse treats you might want to put those out of the pet's reach.