The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    elf'o'MeghanDACVA Guest

No no no... I am sure Eleanor's Elves have enough to do
    These are Blue Collar WORKING Warmbloods!

P.S. This elf likes playing with all the new smiley faces

and some not smiley faces
    )

1 members found this post helpful.

Kinda sideways from secret santa, but is there a page with the new smilies listed? Please? Some of us don't know how to do them all!
    "Radar, the man's ex-cavalry: if he sees four flies having a meeting, he knows they're talking about a horse!" Cptn. BJ Hunnicutt, M*A*S*H Season 4, Episode "Dear Mildred"

elf'o'MeghanDACVA Guest

At the top of the reply box you should see a smiley face link or emoticon next to the font, link, and quote choices. If you click on that you will see a "more" tab to more emoticons.

Default Tiffany01!

So this elf has been on the ball all the way through -- your gifties are gotten and ready to go!

Er, except that I had some sudden bills come up. D'oh! I'll get your gift out right on the first when I get paid.

I am anxiously checking my mailbox everyday! No news from my elf or from my giftee...
    Foaling Around www.facebook.com/foalingaround
    Custom Equestrian Items and Bath Products

Hey foaling around, did you send some of your nice products to your person? We sent eventgroupie2's sun catcher and Starhouse's ornament to Eleanor. And we send another sun catcher to another cother. Those items are great and unique.

Well, we can deliver items in our area, if needed. It was hard getting the meese to deliver items to Eleanor. We didn't know warmbloods have to deliver or work. Don't tell our owner that.

Quote Originally Posted by AlterClaus View Post
    So this elf has been on the ball all the way through -- your gifties are gotten and ready to go!

Er, except that I had some sudden bills come up. D'oh! I'll get your gift out right on the first when I get paid.
    Smiles

I am so happy I decide to join this, for the very 1st time. Holidays have been a bad time for me for as long as I can remember :-( This has made me excited about it :-)
    The shopping/planning for my giftee has been loads of fun and it's made me shop for fun little tidbits for close friends too, for me, a very nice side effect.
    So a huge thank you to the creators of this.
    But most of all, thank you Secret Santa. Of course I could not wait to open the boxes, and did so as soon as they arrived LOL
    I love the colors of the scarf and have been finding info. on line on how to tie it different ways.
    The chap stick was most welcomed, and I so hope I can grow the basil, as I've always killed them before :-( I so love basil too
    The cats absolutely LOVED the toy springs, and have been batting them all over the house
    And the book was the best choice, even if I had sent a list :-) Anne Kursinsky's book on riding and jumping is super everyone, I highly recommend it
    Santa tells me more is coming too :-)
    Oh yes this has been super fun, thank you thank you

3 members found this post helpful.

Blackstallion2's Elf Guest

I'm so excited! Just one more gift is on its way, I snagged it up on Black Friday... Blackstallion2, your gifts this year are quite diverse, from decorative to functional to delicious!

Oh giftee...
    I'm waiting on one last package to arrive in the mail, then the goodies will be headed your way. You've got yummy and artsy and funny and cutie and kitty! I hope you will like everything- I think I rather blew my budget, but it has been super fun! I'm a bit nervous and excited all at once!

Quote Originally Posted by horsesinhaiti's elf View Post
    Oh giftee...
    I'm waiting on one last package to arrive in the mail, then the goodies will be headed your way. You've got yummy and artsy and funny and cutie and kitty! I hope you will like everything- I think I rather blew my budget, but it has been super fun! I'm a bit nervous and excited all at once!
    Goody !!! Thank you elf! I will reach VA late on the 15th so you should have time. I'm Postally Challenged until then so my giftee will get some of their gifts drop shipped. Not as fun or well wrapped, but timely.
    HAS provides hospital care to 340,000 people in Haiti's Artibonite Valley 24/7/365/earthquake/cholera/whatever.
    www.hashaiti.org blog:http://hashaiti.org/blog

Foalin' arounds soap smells SO good. It is on my desk.

My darling elf..just making sure you have my apt as C. My new neighbors don't know me yet
    OTTB - Hurricane Denton - Kane AKA Bubble boy
    Boxer - Tugger's - outlasted my marriage

2 members found this post helpful.

Default Procrastination

Oh SunkenMeadow! i have all your pretty gifts on my dining room table. I look at them every day and say "I need to wrap and ship them tomorrow" then I forget again. never fear I will get them wrapped and off to you by donkey cart
    They will be there by next week I decree I will look for the fastest donkeys to pull the cart! I'm using donkeys as I know the warmbloods are tired from helping Eleanor this year

BigBayHanoMareElf Guest

Default Oh BigBayHanoMare!

Never fear, your elf is here!

Just in stealth mode.....
    Shopping has begun, your packages will be more than one!

Default Jonesbug!!

Jonesbug,

I have been tracking your latest package to me and it seems to have gotten stuck at the post office. Hopefully it will get here soon, so it can ALL be boxed up together and sent off to you.

appendixqhloverelf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AppendixQHLover View Post
    Foalin' arounds soap smells SO good. It is on my desk.

My darling elf..just making sure you have my apt as C. My new neighbors don't know me yet
    Oh no! Well one more package will be heading to A since it's been mailed,but the last one I mail will be heading to the right spot I promise!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBayHanoMareElf View Post
    Never fear, your elf is here!

Just in stealth mode.....
    Shopping has begun, your packages will be more than one!
    SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor's elf View Post
    You want us warmbloods to deliver Meghan's presents by sleigh? Uh that's what the UPS guys are for, LOL. We just buy stuff, we don't deliver it.
    HAHAhahahahahah - Oh My goodness... that comment just MADE my day!!

Thank you, I needed a little more laughter today~!

J
    ‎"Luck favors the prepared, darling." ~~ Edna Mode

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor's elf View Post
    Hey foaling around, did you send some of your nice products to your person? We sent eventgroupie2's sun catcher and Starhouse's ornament to Eleanor. And we send another sun catcher to another cother. Those items are great and unique.

Well, we can deliver items in our area, if needed. It was hard getting the meese to deliver items to Eleanor. We didn't know warmbloods have to deliver or work. Don't tell our owner that.
    Well I'm going to send some fun FoalingAround stuff to my giftee (along with a really COOL custom piece of art!), but I haven't yet because I don't want to give away who I am! I have send stuff to three other people's giftees though! It's been fun to make things for other horsey people!
    Foaling Around www.facebook.com/foalingaround
    Custom Equestrian Items and Bath Products

2 members found this post helpful.

I have to say that I loved FoalingAround's soaps so much, I've put in an order for gifts for my family and friends this year, too! The soaps smell amazing, and the turnaround is super fast! Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a few more gifts for your giftee or other friends!