The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

I guess I have a "Stelf" this year...

But I've sure had fun shopping for my giftee!
    "We need a pinned ears icon." -MysticOakRanch

3 members found this post helpful.

Alicat's Elf Guest

This Elf is very confused. Still no word from My Giftee, But the oddest thing just happened, I tried to log in, and it would not accept my log in.. Did it 5 times, logged in under my non elf info and all my posts were not here under my elf persona. I wonder if there are evil elves in the database?
    I sure hope my alicat518 answers my messages soon. Must get shopping.

Seabreeze, off topic but I just noticed your sig line! That is the greatest! Would be so perfect!
    "you can only ride the drama llama so hard before it decides to spit in your face." ?Caffeinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Alicat's Elf View Post
    This Elf is very confused. Still no word from My Giftee, But the oddest thing just happened, I tried to log in, and it would not accept my log in.. Did it 5 times, logged in under my non elf info and all my posts were not here under my elf persona. I wonder if there are evil elves in the database?
    I sure hope my alicat518 answers my messages soon. Must get shopping.
    I think the forum has a poltergeist this morning. It just went through a spell with me where all the most recent posts were from 11/10, nothing newer. Refreshing didn't help, deleting cookies didn't help. It snapped out of it eventually.

1 members found this post helpful.

Paging Madaketmomma....

Christmas is a comin' and your elf is working hard
    To pick you out the perfect gifts not a flamingo for your yard
    Your elf is toiling day and night
    To get your surprise just so, just right
    So that when the mailman comes around
    You'll be all smiles and not all frowns

2 members found this post helpful.

Alicat's Elf Guest

Dressagetracs, Must have been poltergeists. Cleared up for me as well.
    Still waiting to hear from my person..

TWINKLE! Your elf is here!
    Anything special on your wish list this year?

Default Twinkle's Elf

Yea ! I have an elf. I eeded this today. We lost a horse to colic last night at the barn. not fair,,,
    I love surprises so I don't want to limit your creativity ;-) I am looking forward to opening your gift on Christmas day. I am like a kid and since I don't have family I love Coth SS.
    Thanks for checking in !

I too have a "stelf". But starting to have fun with my giftee!!!!

Alicat's Elf Guest

A little sad my giftee has not responded. But no worries I am off to shop tomorrow. She will have her package before thanksgiving. then will have to look at it for a month! Hee Hee!

First gift has been ordered... much more fun shopping to come!!! KTRider, do you want one box or many???

Quote Originally Posted by Slewdledo View Post
    I didn't receive a giftee, as best I can tell. ChocoMare, could you resend?
    I don't want to grinch someone...

Anyone?
    It's a uterus, not a clown car. - Sayyedati

Quote Originally Posted by KTRiderself View Post
    First gift has been ordered... much more fun shopping to come!!! KTRider, do you want one box or many???
    Probably one box...I'm going to try very hard to wait for Christmas morning and I think I might not have the willpower to withstand many boxes! I'm a kid at Christmas.

I must have a stelf this year too! That's ok though, some elves are just shy.

I'm having fun shopping for my giftee... already did the "one for you, one for me" thing ... couldn't resist!

slewdledo-- send ChocoSanta a PM if you haven't already, I'm sure she'll get you your info pronto!

Default Jonesbug!!

Your SS sent you a PM. I hope you get it and respond soon the clock is ticking !!

Default For you, Jingo-ace

Jingo bells, Jingo bells,
    Jingo all the way!
    Deciding how to wrap it all
    Is the question of the day!

Jingo-ace, Santa has directed that we get these out by December 1st, and I'm going to do my best to impress...would love to get a raise this year

Sittin' here lookin' at my collection for you, waitin' on one more thing...then it's gettin' wrapped and loaded on the sleigh for delivery!

Santa Claus is comin' to town...

Default It's there!

It's there! Our 2nd package has arrived at Eleanor's! 2 1/2 weeks of torture to 2 warmbloods! But worth it.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
    On Vancouver Isle,
    She asked for scottish tea,
    We sent a kilo, whee!
    So she'll be drinking tea for quite a while,

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
    On Vancouver Isle,
    She asked for plaid,
    We sent a Baker pad,
    So she'll be riding Urly around in style!

Tra la la la la, yippee! WE had already asked Starhouse and eventgroupie2 about making more items if the meese and mounties took our gifts that we sent to Eleanor! But they are there at her house now! The gifts, not the meece and mounties.

Time for a long winter's nap. ***** the sugarplums, we dream of grain and hay and bier. Oops, did we bad bad warmbloods forget the Christmas spirit? Tee hee. Well no sugarplums anyway, we cannot gain weight. But we can relax now. Well relatively relax as we warmbloods are always spooky. We saw a plastic bag blowing across our pasture the other day. It was scary.
    Last edited by WildandWickedWarmbloods; Nov. 14, 2012 at 06:26 AM.

2 members found this post helpful.

And a special thanks to eventgroupie2 who made us feel better yesterday by telling us that it took a long time for a package she mailed to Canada to get to it's recipient. WE were panicking and getting ready to order more items from her and Starhouse to send to Eleanor.

Everyone, Canada is a pita to mail to. No wonder smartpak said no. Next time we'll send everything separately so all will be under the 60 dollar limit.

Oh, Eleanor, we sent it the way you said to since you said postal was best. But on the website for customs they mentioned additional fees. Let us warmbloods know if you were charged anything like the ups fees or fed ex fees and we warmbloods will pay them.

Merry Christmas to all from us warmblood elves at the North Pole! We'll keep teasing, and hope that it was pleasing, for Eleanor to get her gifts, but we cannot reveal our identity because we're in witness protection.

Default To The Max!

To The Max,

Your elf has a few questions for you. I'm heading to the tack shop this weekend or next, and would like to get some ideas. You can PM me or just answer here, whichever you prefer.

1. What sizes do your horse and pony wear?
    2. What are Chip and Moo's show names, if they have them?
    3. Are you more interested in getting horsey gifts or "normal people" gifts as I like to call them?
    4. Your favorite color(s)?

Alicat's Elf Guest

Well this Elf is done shopping.. I sure hope I have the correct address for my giftee. It is a PO box.