Santa needs to have a word with my ISP about making my internet stop working when I am trying to shop. Definitely coal this year for them!
(Are any other elves having trouble sticking to budget? I want to BUY ALL THE THINGS.)
I look at it as tho the budget is a suggestion, LOL....... no, really, I do have to be careful, especially this year. Went to the Equine Affaire with a little $ and my recipient's list, but only managed to find a few things...... biggest problem for me is that everything on OPUS"s list are the things *I* love the most, so it's hard to remember I'm NOT shopping for me!!1 :-)
Oh Alicat!! Calling Alicat! Just letting you know you have an elf!
Will be looking at your list and checking it twice! LOL
Oh this is one happy elf, I was wondering if I was going to get a giftee this season. Santa had a long list for us elves this year! So excited!
Oh the decisions... Do I send several small boxes or one big one?
Oh the fun more shopping tonight have already been to 2 places! How SM likes her goodies as much as I liked pickign them out.
This is way more fun than shopping for DH!
I am definitely having trouble sticking to budget, but doing my best, haha. Buying horse stuff is so much fun, and I don't have anyone else in buy it for in "real life"... which ends in me just buying a lot of stuff for myself and my mare, ha.
Originally Posted by Alicat's Elf
Alicat! Check in. This elf has so many questions!
Are you Alicat's elf of AliCat518's elf? Might make a difference!
Are you Alicat's elf of AliCat518's elf? Might make a difference![/QUOTE]
OH NO!!! You mean this goofy elf goofed already??
I an alicat518's elf. I did not put the 518 in.
You think I can change my alter. This elf is computer challenged as it is.
MAybe I had better send her a PM. No fear. She will still get great gifts.
Well I have a Giftee.. HAve not got a response from them, and HAve not heard from my elf, but I am a shopping. and a planning! I would be okay if no one bought me anything, I love to buy for folks! And this is the only person I have to buy for!
1. what size is your Oliver??
2. what riding style do you do?
3. do you ride w/gloves? what size / brand preference?
4. pls post or pm some of your favorite photos! Thanks :-)
1. Oliver is a 16h. He's got a finer/more petite head (cobb-ish) and a normal TB body.
2. Hunter equitation. I may dabble a bit on widdle xcountry and/or jumper class next year.
3. Yes! I tend to ride in cooler/unlined gloves, since it is hotter than hades down here. I'm a size 8, and right now, ride in Ariat Tekgrips. But anything that's lightweight that still has grip would be nice.
4. Will send you a PM right now!
Oh Sam.j4, your elf is calling! I am so excited to start shopping, and I do believe that good things may come in more than one package, lol. I hope you like the gifts this elf will choose for you, may they bring a smile to your heart!