The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

I got mine too! Time to start shopping!
    Foaling Around www.facebook.com/foalingaround
    Custom Equestrian Items and Bath Products

My elf's even already sent me a PM! So excited about secret santa! Can't wait to tease my giftee, just as soon as I remember my alter login LOL
    "Radar, the man's ex-cavalry: if he sees four flies having a meeting, he knows they're talking about a horse!" Cptn. BJ Hunnicutt, M*A*S*H Season 4, Episode "Dear Mildred"

I got my SS!!! Woohoo!

Got mine...so excited! :O)
    My CANTER cutie Chip and IHSA shows!
    http://www.youtube.com/kheit86

Default Mtn Trails has an elf!

Oh Mtn Trails.....your elf is here! Elfie had some difficulty creating an alter but finally figured it out. Luckily I'm much better at shopping than I am at computer stuff. Already have some ideas so just need to start searching for the best deals!

I missed the deadline.....Was staying with my friend who lost her husband unexpectedly and did not have a computer.....! I have been a participant for the past 5 years and really enjoyed the Secret Santa! I am so sorry I missed the deadline! Julie

Still haven't received mine...I'm so excited! Ahh!

I got mine! I'm working on shopping ideas too. I need small easily carried things

To my giftee:
    What is your favorite color? Do you have a pic of your hoover I could peek at?

~ELF

Just got mine today. Time to start shopping!!

SweetMutt's Elf Guest

Hello, SweetMutt!

Just to let you know that your elf is on the job, scheming away. One question. Is there in fact a sweet mutt? Or any other 4-footed members of your household?

Come on you meese! Deliver that second package to Eleanor.

We knew we should have used reindeer but the post office sent it by meese. Or it's sitting in customs where some mountie is eating and drinking the contents.

Great that more elves are arriving. We hope everyone gets something nice this year. Especially us. Our gifts will come directly from Santa since we're only participating here to give, not to receive. Or maybe we'll use our owner's debit and credit cards to buy ourselves something nice, since we've finished shopping for Eleanor. And that way we don't have to fret about getting a lump of coal in our stockings as some BOs have suggested because we can be very bad ,

All the giftee announcement emails have now gone out. If you don't see yours, PM me right away and I'll PM your giftee's profile back.

NOTE TO EVERYONE!!! Please..... not everyone signs up for an alter to tease publically in this thread. Some elves prefer to imitate James Bond and be stealthy & secretive. So if you don't see an alter created for you or get a poetry filled email, don't despair or think you've been left out.

For those that do create alters, please keep all teasing posts within this main SS Thread.... creating individual threads to your giftee clogs the boards & then the mods will move your post here anyway.

GIGANTIC PUBLIC Kudos to my co-elf-in-charge, Freebird, who helped me with the Kringle Database this year. I had a very busy week at work and, without her assistance, don't think I could have gotten all the matching & announcing done by today.
    <>< Sorrow Looks Back. Worry Looks Around. Faith Looks Up! -- Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may be given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

2 members found this post helpful.

Great timing! Nice distraction from this east coast bad news week...
    Being right half the time beats being half-right all the time. Malcolm Forbes

Got my giftee, I am SO EXCITED!!!!

SO EXCITED!!

Aww, shucks it was fun matching everyone up, though I must say that for the past two nights everyone in my dreams have had names like shine, JBcool, CVPeg...well, you get the picture.

1 members found this post helpful.

Default Jingo-ace, you have an elf!

Jingo bells, Jingo bells,
    Jingo all the way!
    I'm your elf and it is time
    To pack the pony sleigh...

Q: Middle initial?
    Q: Do you cook? What is your favorite TYPE of food (no, I ain't sendin' ya food...but...you'll see...just let me know...Chinese? American Comfort? Mexican? Korean?)

Expediency appreciated...gonna get busy here at the NP real soon!

MapleBreeze's Elf Guest

Oh MapleBreeze, you have an elf...

Thanks, Chocomare and Freebird!
    Blugal

You never know what kind of obsessive compulsive crazy person you are until another person imitates your behaviour at a three-day. --Gry2Yng

2 members found this post helpful.

Sacred-Petra you have an elf!

Sorry to say your elf doesn't rhyme, but I will do my best to make this a fun SS experience for you. Could you tell me a little more about your riding interests? Do you show or pleasure ride? Do you or your horse need anything for riding, what is your mares name?

I am working on a few ideas so may have more questions to come. Feel free to PM a response!