The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Alltech NHS tickets yet? UPDATE: found answer!

Does anyone know when and where tickets for the ticketed events at the Alltech NHS will go on sale this year? The website says they were supposed to have gone on sale Sept. 1 but I'm sure not finding 'em... Thanks for any info!
    Last edited by War Admiral; Sep. 6, 2012 at 11:46 AM.
    "The standard you walk by is the standard you accept."--Lt. Gen. David Morrison, Austalian Army Chief

Well, that answers that: they just updated their website to state tickets for the evening events will be sold at the door only.

(*thinks*: that could be a big mess!) I'm sure Ticketmonster (who they used last year) was gouging them egregiously on fees so I don't blame them for dropping that, but it's not like they couldn't have found other resellers to do advance tix...
    "The standard you walk by is the standard you accept."--Lt. Gen. David Morrison, Austalian Army Chief

Default Alltech NHS tickets

War Admiral,

A quick update on ticketing at the Alltech NHS this year: There are only 3 ticketed performances: Thursday night ($20), Friday night ($20), and Saturday night ($30), all beginning at 7PM.

All daytime classes are free and open to the public!
    Kids under 12 are always admitted free. Parking is also free!

re: online ticket services - tickets will be offered through a Lexingon Living Social Deal in October, so keep an eye out for that!

Any other questions, follow the Alltech National Horse Show on facebook or call our hotline: 1-855-255-2647 (ANHS)

Thanks, Adubs!! I sent you a PM.

I hope the rest of y'all are listening to what she's saying - it is FREE to go watch Maclay Finals!! What a steal of a deal!

I haven't been to Maclay Finals since the old MSG (saw RaceTB compete in them among others ) and just for the heck of it I costed it out between what I paid in NYC in the 1970s and what it will cost me to do the weekend now in KY. The Alltech NHS wins easily! Pretty amazing that it is substantially less expensive to attend the NHS in 2012 than it was in 1970-whatever!