The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SarahandSam View Post
    Well, that's your own fault. An iced mocha is cold milk, chocolate and espresso over ice. A blended iced mocha would be blended.

However, I was a barista, and I'm pretty sure existing to make a wide variety of overpriced espresso beverages for people is a First World Problem in itself...
    Quote Originally Posted by sprite View Post
    It may also be a FWP that I have to differentiate b/t iced mocha and blended iced mocha when ordering my custom coffee!!
    I think any sentence that includes the word "Starbucks" would automatically fall into the First World Problem category.

Top of that list would be:
    "There are so many Starbucks near me it's hard to decide which one I like best."

between the mountains and the sea, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by MHM View Post
    I think any sentence that includes the word "Starbucks" would automatically fall into the First World Problem category.

Top of that list would be:
    "There are so many Starbucks near me it's hard to decide which one I like best."
    Today my blended strawberry lemonade had too much ice and not enough flavour.

Starbucks, hello, its still 90 degrees here...whats with the pumpkin spiced lattees already? I do not need more temptation!
    "Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tides" - Garth Brooks
    "With your permission, dear, I'll take my fences one at a time" - Maggie Smith, Downton Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Karosel View Post
    I can't fit my brand new F150 into my parking space! (this is a real problem I'm having. very stressfull!)
    Welcome to the club.

Now, coming out of the store, I can't find my white Ford pickup!

I counted 6 out of 16 vehicles as newer white Ford pickups in Walmart's parking lot the other morning.
    Why are all white?
    Which one mine?

My washing machine died on Sun., and the new one wont be delivered until Saturday. My tee shirts are crunchy and I don't like it

Its so humid that my a/c fogged up my windows and I cant see my birdfeeders

Its so cold in my bedroom that I now have a cold
    When someone shows you who they are, BELIEVE THEM.

My petunias are still blooming a little, but I want to put in some mums...WHAT TO DO???

Quote Originally Posted by alterhorse View Post

Or... Drat my power went out. Now I have to listen to my 50 gigawatt diesel generator running as I post on coth in my tub on my custom made floating waterproof Macbook Pro.
    ha ha

Oh drats, my power is still out so I can not get the electric garage door open to get my BMW 330i out so I can drive quickly (since all the stop lights are out due to the power outage) to the Mac store and get a new custom floating waterproof MacBook Pro just like alterhorse has. My current MacBook Pro apparently does float, I just tried it. And it sank. I hope I do not lose my scores on my Hoyle Puzzle & Board Games "Star Collector" game due to the sinking of it into the tub. I am at level 3894.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Welcome to the club.

Now, coming out of the store, I can't find my white Ford pickup!

I counted 6 out of 16 vehicles as newer white Ford pickups in Walmart's parking lot the other morning.
    Why are all white?
    Which one mine?
    Thank goodness when I go to the walmart parking lot my truck sticks up above all others. It is always the largest. I have a big horse trailer so I need a big truck. I just have to look for the biggest highest roof silver truck out there. I also like to park next too big truck wannabe's. I will show them who the boss of walmart parking lot. Wait a minute is that a monster truck I spy? grr And they parked right next to me, hiding my big truck from my eye sight when I am looking for my truck in the parking lot. Wahhh.

I just switched my daily commuting vehicle from a ginormous green Dodge Ram with a camper that stood out from all the rest to a low lying silver Benz that hides.

Can't find that f*cker to save my life when I just want to get home before the Ben and Jerry's melts.

Hit the panic button on your key beeper, you'll find it...
    Quarry Rat

I ran out of K-cups for my Keurig, so now I can't figure out how to get the one cup regular coffee filter to work...

My Visa went to Texas and didn't take me with it. Now I've wasted half a day running updates and scans on a multitude of electronic devices; only to find that Comcast had a data breech within their electronic billpay system. GRRRR!

My first world problem of the day:

Yesterday my company migrated my computer to Windows 7 and destroyed all my shortcuts and printer preferences. Two hours to rectify. Almost started drinking........

I exhausted the data limit on my phone this month. I haven't been able to check my personal e-mail or update my facebook from work for two weeks!!!

I refuse to eat the a. triple chocolate bundt cake or b. the double fudge brownies because I don't have any vanilla ice cream to go with them. So, they stay in the oven. My oven smells very chocolaty. No, I didn't bake them. That is what Sam's Club is for.
    *Not to say that I won't cave in as the day goes on...

When we bought our 96 classic Jag-u-ar, we hit "unlock" on the key chain after leaving the restaurant. The alarm went off, the door would not unlock, and we had to call the dealer to come and get it to fix it. Very embarrassing. Time to disengage THAT sucker!!!!

I have a HUGE problem. HUGE I tell you.

I order things online, I pay for them instantly with paypal, but do I GET them instantly?? I do not. Sometimes it takes THREE WHOLE DAYS.

I am sure its the Republicans fault. Or the Democrats. Or possibly those Communists but seriously, someone has to fix this!!!
    HaHA! Made-est Thou Look!

I went to the grocery store and got 3 bottles of wine after work. (That's it--I was too lazy to go actual grocery shopping), and guess who was in line behind me? Yep, one of my co-workers from the job I JUST started. She stared at my purchase, smiled wide and said, "See you BRIGHT AND EARLY at 7:30am!"

Oh, and now i'm home and the wine isnt cold yet. Life is hard.
    Charlie Brown (1994 bay TB X gelding)
    White Star (2004 grey TB gelding)

Mystical Moment, 1977-2010.

My wine-of -the-month club delivery woke me up from my nap

I left my miniKit Kats in the car and they got all melted. Now it is hard to peel the wrapper off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lin View Post
    I left my miniKit Kats in the car and they got all melted. Now it is hard to peel the wrapper off.
    If you put them in the fridge (or the freezer is even better) the wrappers will peel of really easily
    Quote Originally Posted by pinecone View Post
    I can't decide if I should saddle up the drama llama, dust off the clue bat, or get out my soapbox.