The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

My bank changed their on-line banking system so now I have to do two more clicks of the mouse than I used to.....

The caf here at work just switched companies and they have no iced coffee ...

The cafeteria at work did not update the menu for the week yet. I will have to walk down there to see if anything sounds good.

I went to Sephora and they didn't have an airbrush makeup kit so I had to settle for a $64 bottle of Christian Dior Airskin Foundation.

How fortuitous. I am sitting outside waiting for my massage, but I think she forgot about me. It's been 25 min. And the WiFi requires a password. At least I made the decision to drive my motorcycle instead of my truck, so the fuel wastage is less.
    Aisha, my heart from 03/06/1986 to 08/22/2008.

COTH's official mini-donk enabler.
    Odie, aka the Evil Burrito, is on Facebook.

Yesterday I washed my car and then discovered that DH forgot to fill the water softener, so there were hard water spots all over my little red convertible.
    "In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn’t merely train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming part dog."
    -Edward Hoagland

Quote Originally Posted by To the MAX View Post
    (Stupid PA laws requiring separate sales of liquor and beer!).
    That's inhumane
    Quarry Rat

I'm sick, and once I pick up my (small co-pay) presriptions, I have to drive all the way home in my paid for car with a full tank of gas, with an air conditioner that DOESN'T work. How will I survive?????

Once home, I will swoon on the couch with only my iPad and my laptop to entertain me. Oh, and Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by Coanteen View Post
    *sigh*

Where I moved now I can't get Fage Greek yogurt. I can get Oikos, and Liberte, and some other kinds, but Fage is the best and my life is so tragic now that I can't get it any more *firstworldtears*
    Truly tragic!!! Fage is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Martini View Post
    The cafeteria at work did not update the menu for the week yet. I will have to walk down there to see if anything sounds good.
    That's the worst.

My current problem: I have to work three eighteen hour days at work, for which I'll be paid time-and-a-half, so that the asphalt company can do the shoulders on the Interstate so that we may all drive our vehicles to far-away places. I might even have to order pizza! Oh, the humanity...
    Last edited by Mosey_2003; Sep. 4, 2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake!
    Quarry Rat

My American Express Online Account Summary is really confusing. I just want to pay my bill online!
    "Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out." ~John Wooden

Phoenix Animal Rescue

The flash player kept crashing while I was playing Gardens of Time which really messed up my score. I need neighbors. Anybody else play?

So now I am home, un-massaged, and so depressed I changed back into sweatpants!

Love my days off during the work week, I feel like such a bum.
    Aisha, my heart from 03/06/1986 to 08/22/2008.

COTH's official mini-donk enabler.
    Odie, aka the Evil Burrito, is on Facebook.

My brother was recently so upset and emotional over the untimely demise of a pet that he had to hire a flight instructor to sit with him in his plane to ensure safe flying on the way to pick up his daughter from spending a weekend with friends.

He had ME crying with that one.

Well, a couple months ago my great dane was drooling on my expensive new sofa... so I got him his own love seat, which he loved. But now he suddenly decided that he still likes the "people" sofa more than the "dog" sofa and will not be convinced otherwise.... Life is so stressful....

And now I'm still sitting at work, and I have a case of beer in my car and I cannot have *any* because I'm at work and it's *wrong* and probably *illegal*. Wahhhh
    Quarry Rat

between the mountains and the sea, North Carolina

I have to work this weekend while my parents go to the beach.

I'm on COTH when I should be studying for the GRE and Praxis. LOL some things never change.

Pretty much sums up my life.
    "Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tides" - Garth Brooks
    "With your permission, dear, I'll take my fences one at a time" - Maggie Smith, Downton Abbey

Where the prairie ends and the mountains begin

I can't Facetime from my home internet. I had to steal the neighbor's wireless (different provider) in order for it to work and now they have it password protected.

#Comcastsucks
    Dreaming in Color

My dorm, school cafeteria, parking lot, and classes are all placed as far away from each other as the campus allows, so now I have to walk 90 minutes a day to get to cafeteria, class, other class, cafeteria, other class, dorm, car, dorm, cafeteria, dorm. It's making me get in shape
    Quote Originally Posted by pinecone View Post
    I can't decide if I should saddle up the drama llama, dust off the clue bat, or get out my soapbox.