The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Too far for me (plus I already have one), but here's an electro groom for $400 in CO. Electro Groom on TackTrader

Default stateline

State Line Tack has free shipping on orders of $100 "today only" (I have no idea what their normal policy is so forgive me if this is nothing new)
    Go to site home page for details, a pop-up will open with details & promo code (if you forget to write it down, yo can get another one by going to their website in a different browser (eg chrome instead of firefox))

Bid Dee's Tack coupon- $10 off $80+ order. Coupon code= TD12

There is a nice looking black english saddle at www.shopgoodwill.com. It's in Seattle, but they will ship.
    Apparently it has no ID of the make of saddle, and the measurement is 15 inches. Probably a youth saddle? But it is worth 50$ plus shipping, by the looks of the ad.

Now that I've got mine, I can let everyone know that Tack of the Day has Ariat Snap Collar shirts for $39.76! They only have white and blue, and of course, limited sizes, but, actually, had my size in white! I have been coveting a snap collar for a long time!

Anyone with little hands that wants some spare fleece riding gloves around.. $1.50 a pair on clearance.. http://www.dressageextensions.com/Pr...l.asp?KEY=3025

AWESOME2 coupon code at Horze gets you 50% off pretty much everything!

I just got a fleece blanket liner and a happy mouth bit for under $40. Sweeet.
    Barn rat for life

The Big Horse

where the truck's a Ford and the tractor's green

haha. delete. Blonde moment

Quote Originally Posted by wcporter View Post
    AWESOME2 coupon code at Horze gets you 50% off pretty much everything!

I just got a fleece blanket liner and a happy mouth bit for under $40. Sweeet.
    Totally ordering Back on Track stuff for 50%!! awesome!!

Default Horze.com

Does anyone know how long is coupon code good for on the Horze.com website?

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeBrook View Post
    Totally ordering Back on Track stuff for 50%!! awesome!!
    For some reason I thought that brand was specifically excluded. If I'm wrong, let me know!
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

Last promo go around with Horze, I bought a ton of Back on Track stuff half off. I wish they had the human gear!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonHJ View Post
    Last promo go around with Horze, I bought a ton of Back on Track stuff half off. I wish they had the human gear!
    That's a steal then!

I just checked and mostly they only have oddball sizes left. But if they let you use 50% off and your size is there, it is a good deal!
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

I just placed a order on horze.com, got some nice clothing. My blanket hoarding was ticking, even though I don't have my own horse at the moment

They didn't have any BOT blankets left when I checked except for a 69" fleece. If I could hae gotten a BOT blanket in a average size I would have haha. regardless I can't wait to get my stuff in, I wanted to order so much!

Even funnier I sent it to my boyfriends house, he rents a split house so shares a mailbox with the other people.. I was dying just picturing their face when they see the box with his name on it

edit: they do have the BOT net rug which is the one I've had my eye on! so tempting. 72 or 81 though, if there was a 78 I'd scoop it in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by horsepoor View Post
    Too far for me (plus I already have one), but here's an electro groom for $400 in CO. Electro Groom on TackTrader
    Wonder how much that would be to ship to WA? I've been lusting after an electro-groom for years.
    Yogurt - If you're so cultured, how come I never see you at the opera? Steven Colbert

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn trails View Post
    Wonder how much that would be to ship to WA? I've been lusting after an electro-groom for years.
    Why not just use a shop vac? I use one on my Arab all winter long so I don't have to give him a bath. No its not the quietest thing in the world, but a half hour of training and a couple handfuls of cookies was all it took to get him over the noise and how it felt.

Quote Originally Posted by candysgirl View Post
    Why not just use a shop vac? I use one on my Arab all winter long so I don't have to give him a bath. No its not the quietest thing in the world, but a half hour of training and a couple handfuls of cookies was all it took to get him over the noise and how it felt.
    I have used a shop vac and it works pretty good once I peel the horse off the ceiling after turning it on. I just always wanted an Electo Groom. Just one more thing to add to the tack room.
    Yogurt - If you're so cultured, how come I never see you at the opera? Steven Colbert

Quote Originally Posted by BostonHJ View Post
    Their B on T blanket is $100 more than Smartpak. So at 50% off it is a deal, but not as much as it appears.

I was planning on ordering a non-padded Edgewood show bridle for my hunter (trying to convince myself it was close enough to a Jimmy's) and was introduced to the Ann Hubbard (AKH bridle)! They are INCREDIBLY beautiful and look just like the old, NICE Jimmy's. They're about $450 including reins, but in November, they will be 20% off! Can't get a much better deal on a top-quality bridle.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...AKHBridle1.jpg

1 members found this post helpful.