The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results
 
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 327
  1. #261
    Join Date
    Feb. 25, 2004
    Location
    Ambler, PA
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vxf111 View Post
    That's a steal of a deal FOR SURE.

    I am puzzled, aren't we the same size?! And I called days ago and they didn't offer me this crazy coat!!??!! POUT!!!
    I think we are the same size...it's a 12R. I did specifically tell them I wanted something different, no solid colors or subtle herringbones. I think my exact words were "I like to bring the fun to the horse show!" so maybe they figured I like to bring the crazy, too...



  2. #262
    Join Date
    Oct. 6, 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Posts
    17,000

    Default

    POUT!!!
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/



  3. #263
    Join Date
    Jul. 17, 2007
    Location
    Landrum, SC
    Posts
    1,983

    Default Don't Pout!!

    vxf111 - Nothing left for $10, but I do have three Grand Prix 12R @ $50 each... grey with brown/blue plaid and caramel lining... olive/brown with brown+blue windowpane and caramel lining... and brown with narrow blue stripe and robin's egg blue lining...
    Athletic Horses. Educated Riders.
    www.Ride-With-Confidence.com



  4. #264
    Join Date
    Sep. 13, 2002
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    5,248

    Default

    I don't show anymore, but all this talk of fancy hunt coats for cheap is making me miss it...just a little. If only there was a "coupon code" for show entries!



  5. #265
    Join Date
    Mar. 22, 2004
    Location
    Ct
    Posts
    2,653

    Default

    Melissa - are there any more of the sale soft shells available? In a small size? or any tailored sportsman trophy hunters on sale? Or snap collar shirts? or anything?

    I think I have a shopping problem.....



  6. #266
    Join Date
    Jan. 25, 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezzie View Post
    I think we are the same size...it's a 12R. I did specifically tell them I wanted something different, no solid colors or subtle herringbones. I think my exact words were "I like to bring the fun to the horse show!" so maybe they figured I like to bring the crazy, too...
    I've gotta see this coat! And you can't beat the price tag!
    Trying a life outside of FEI tents and hotel rooms.



  7. #267
    Join Date
    Jan. 28, 2004
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Anyone know how the shipping to Canada runs from Farmhouse? I realllllly don't need another coat (or another bill, would really appreciate if Horsie stopped trying to commit suicide) and I keep telling myself there won't be anything left in a 10T but worth a shot!



  8. #268
    Join Date
    Oct. 6, 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia PA
    Posts
    17,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa.Hare.Jones View Post
    vxf111 - Nothing left for $10, but I do have three Grand Prix 12R @ $50 each... grey with brown/blue plaid and caramel lining... olive/brown with brown+blue windowpane and caramel lining... and brown with narrow blue stripe and robin's egg blue lining...
    God I am SUCH A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT. I have olive and brown... mulling the gray...
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/



  9. #269
    Join Date
    Aug. 22, 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    OH NO BAD NEWS... Farmhouse has breeches on sale starting at $10... I may be in trouble yet again



  10. #270
    Join Date
    Oct. 9, 2010
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denzel View Post
    Anyone know how the shipping to Canada runs from Farmhouse? I realllllly don't need another coat (or another bill, would really appreciate if Horsie stopped trying to commit suicide) and I keep telling myself there won't be anything left in a 10T but worth a shot!
    When I went in on Tuesday they had a decent amount of 10T



  11. #271
    Join Date
    Jul. 17, 2007
    Location
    Landrum, SC
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ponymom64 View Post
    Melissa - are there any more of the sale soft shells available? In a small size? or any tailored sportsman trophy hunters on sale? Or snap collar shirts? or anything?

    I think I have a shopping problem.....
    Soft shells - sold out.
    Trophy Hunters - not on sale (but plenty in stock @ regular price)
    Snap collar shirts - RJ ($29) and Essex ($39) in pink and blue in most sizes

    Plus (limited sizes, of course!)... M. Toulouse Padjette saddles, Bates saddles, Ariat tall boots, Tredstep tall boots, winter wear from Ariat, Joules and Kerrits, paddock boots, 1/2 chaps, RJ breeches, Marigold and Essex knit snap collars, Weatherbeeta and Amigo sheets and blankets (sizes 78-87) and more (even faux furs!!)... If you call, someone can "walk" you through the sale room and tell you what's there.
    Athletic Horses. Educated Riders.
    www.Ride-With-Confidence.com



  12. #272
    Join Date
    Feb. 25, 2004
    Location
    Ambler, PA
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vxf111 View Post
    God I am SUCH A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT. I have olive and brown... mulling the gray...
    I'm considering another order too. This is all just too tempting!!



  13. #273
    Join Date
    Apr. 2, 2003
    Posts
    5,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa.Hare.Jones View Post
    Soft shells - sold out.
    Trophy Hunters - not on sale (but plenty in stock @ regular price)
    Snap collar shirts - RJ ($29) and Essex ($39) in pink and blue in most sizes

    Plus (limited sizes, of course!)... M. Toulouse Padjette saddles, Bates saddles, Ariat tall boots, Tredstep tall boots, winter wear from Ariat, Joules and Kerrits, paddock boots, 1/2 chaps, RJ breeches, Marigold and Essex knit snap collars, Weatherbeeta and Amigo sheets and blankets (sizes 78-87) and more (even faux furs!!)... If you call, someone can "walk" you through the sale room and tell you what's there.
    Wait, tredstep tall boots you say? Can you PM me details??



  14. #274
    Join Date
    Oct. 26, 2007
    Location
    San Jose, Ca
    Posts
    5,971

    Default CA - Hollister - Any one need size 7 boots?

    Size 7 custom Vogels - $50 in Hollister CA.

    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/grd/3640966599.html



  15. #275
    Join Date
    Feb. 18, 2001
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    6,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezzie View Post
    I just ordered a navy Grand Prix with lavender stripes for $100. And a "crazy green/brown plaid with some purple" Grand Prix for $10. Yep. Ten dollars. I figure for that price, if it's hideous, it doesn't really matter.
    We need to see pics of said "crazy" coat when it arrives!


    1 members found this post helpful.

  16. #276
    Join Date
    Feb. 10, 2013
    Posts
    63

    Default

    http://www.smartpakequine.com/rj-cla...x?cm_vc=Search

    63$ down from 130! Only sizes 10-12 though



  17. #277
    Join Date
    Jan. 7, 2004
    Location
    Perkasie, PA
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Seriously Melissa? Snap collar shirts for $39? I will be calling again tomorrow. I should just put you guys on speed dial. You just shipped me 2 coats last week. One for $100 and one for $40. I did however pass on the crazy $10 jacket but it seems it will be following me since Chezzie rides with me
    Last edited by CGolden; Mar. 7, 2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: spelling



  18. #278
    Join Date
    Jul. 17, 2007
    Location
    Landrum, SC
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CGolden View Post
    Seriously Melissa? Snap collar shirts for $39? I will be calling again tomorrow. I should just put you guys on speed dial. You just shipped me 2 coats last week. One for $100 and one for $40. I did however pass on the crazy $10 jacket but it seems it will be following me since Chezzie rides with me



    Yes... for real... pink or blue coolmax snap collars for $29 and $39.
    Athletic Horses. Educated Riders.
    www.Ride-With-Confidence.com



  19. #279
    Join Date
    Apr. 9, 2007
    Location
    Zone IV/Area III
    Posts
    1,215

    Default

    No soft shells got returned in a size 12 did they? Or RJ 4? My size 10 Grand Prix soft shell is just the tiniest bit snug



  20. #280
    Join Date
    Feb. 25, 2004
    Location
    Ambler, PA
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Ridge View Post
    We need to see pics of said "crazy" coat when it arrives!
    According to the tracking number, it should be arriving tomorrow. Just in time for me to snap a few pictures before I leave on a trip for work. The suspense is killling me!



Similar Threads

  1. Steal of a deal
    By chebeau in forum Hunter/Jumper
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Oct. 23, 2012, 10:41 AM
  2. Steal of a Deal
    By trainingtree in forum Dressage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Aug. 13, 2011, 05:21 PM
  3. Steal of a deal
    By chebeau in forum Off Course
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jul. 19, 2011, 11:17 AM
  4. Steal of a Deal
    By enjoytheride in forum Hunter/Jumper
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Apr. 10, 2010, 06:44 PM
  5. A Steal of a Deal
    By equito in forum Off Course
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Mar. 6, 2010, 01:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
randomness