The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by b.noxious57 View Post
    I ordered a coat from Farmhouse on Thursday and haven't received an email yet...is that normal? I couldn't pass up such an awesome deal!
    I still haven't either...I would love to know when I'm supposed to be receiving them!

Happened upon these.

http://www.tackroominc.com/arc-triom...es-p-8901.html

Arc de Triomphe open front boots (horse size) - $96 (orig. $160)

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by hrford View Post
    It's not fitted if that's what you're asking. I ordered a 34, because I have a 34 inch bust. So it's not super tight (see the pic). But just so you know it doesn't actually come in that size. Mine says M for medium not 34. Anyway look at the pic and you can see what a M/34 looks like on me. I'm 5'5" and 130 lbs and a C cup.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8110/8...efef84f79d.jpg
    I wish I had seen this before I ordered. I called the customer service lady and she said the chart was wrong. I told her I was a 36 in my Tailored Sportsman show shirt and she said get the 36 then. My mom said because it is cotton it will shrink so get a 38. Yeah well it came in as an XL and even with shrinking was HUGE so it went straight to the consignment shop :/
    "People who think their brains are not worth protecting are probably right!"
    - quoted by Martha Drum

Quote Originally Posted by horsepoor View Post

But I was looking around at the site and they have other stuff in the outlet, like Amerigo boots and girths, Vespucci bridles/reins, Equilibrium boots...lots of good stuff and some quite well priced. Now that I ordered what I want, I can share:

http://worldequestrianbrands.shptron.com/c/outlet
    Horsepoor. You are naughty to post that link. I ordered a set of the Amerigo boots (which I totally don't need) and a set of the Equilibrium TriZone schooling boots. My PayPal account took a major hit!

I got my show coat from Farm House today. I went up and bought it. They have a ton left for those interested.

Ordered a navy Grand Prix coat with a burgundy stripe and burgundy lining and a Marigold wrap collar from Farmhouse. The total: $149, shipped. Can't wait to get them!

I can't wait to try mine on! I got a black grand prix hunter coat and a grand prix soft shell for jumpers

Quote Originally Posted by reay6790 View Post
    I can't wait to try mine on! I got a black grand prix hunter coat and a grand prix soft shell for jumpers
    Were the soft shells on sale, by any chance?
    I heard a neigh. Oh, such a brisk and melodious neigh as that was! My very heart leaped with delight at the sound. --Nathaniel Hawthorne

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
    Were the soft shells on sale, by any chance?
    Farmhouse does have soft shells on sale for $100. Alas, they were out of my size
    Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion.... ~ Emerson

Oh, wow. I will have to call them back!
    I heard a neigh. Oh, such a brisk and melodious neigh as that was! My very heart leaped with delight at the sound. --Nathaniel Hawthorne

Yes! I got a soft shell on sale. It was a GP jumper soft shell, with a suede collar and 4 buttons. I hope it fits!

Quote Originally Posted by TarheelJD View Post
    Farmhouse does have soft shells on sale for $100. Alas, they were out of my size
    Ditto, I should have called earlier!

I got my new Grand Prix jacket today from the Farm House. It's not a soft shell, but it is gorgeous and it fits beautifully. Such a deal!

Hmm...tempted to get a softshell. I've never had one.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
    ¯ Oscar Wilde

I just called, and they are out of soft shells (the sale ones) except in size 0

I am waiting for a call back on what else they have in my size...I need a new show shirt.

I just ordered a navy Grand Prix with lavender stripes for $100. And a "crazy green/brown plaid with some purple" Grand Prix for $10. Yep. Ten dollars. I figure for that price, if it's hideous, it doesn't really matter.

I got my new Grand Prix jacket today from the Farm House. It's not a soft shell, but it is gorgeous and it fits beautifully. Such a deal!
    Ditto! The Grand Prix hunter coat (non-soft shell) I got is dark grey and I love it. Can't beat it for $100!
    Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion.... ~ Emerson

Tarheel, I just ordered another one--a chocolate brown for $70! I can't believe it.

Chezzie, we want to see a pic of the "crazy" one when you get it!

Chezzie, we want to see a pic of the "crazy" one when you get it!
    No problem. I think it's either going to super cool or spectacularly ugly...and the odds are about even.

Quote Originally Posted by Chezzie View Post
    No problem. I think it's either going to super cool or spectacularly ugly...and the odds are about even.
    That's a steal of a deal FOR SURE.

I am puzzled, aren't we the same size?! And I called days ago and they didn't offer me this crazy coat!!??!! POUT!!!
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/