The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Gaah, I missed out oh well!
    ~Veronica
    "The Son Dee Times" "Sustained" "Somerset" "Franklin Square"
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/vxf111/

Thought someone might be interested... great price for new Mountain Horse Rimrock winter tall boots on ebay, looks like they have sizes 6,7, and 10 left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Mo...item4abf3eacb5

If anyone happens to be skinny mini parlanti sized or knows of a pony/junior kid that fits the bill. I definitely wish I was skinnier and short enough to fit in these, I'd definitely buy them. But I mean, who has an 11 inch calf? lol
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Womens-tall-...item27ce42a304
    .אני יכול לעשות הכל על ידי אלוהים

Quote Originally Posted by JSjumper View Post
    Thought someone might be interested... great price for new Mountain Horse Rimrock winter tall boots on ebay, looks like they have sizes 6,7, and 10 left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Mo...item4abf3eacb5
    Good seller.

I just bought from her a pair of women's 11R (fits my size 8 1/2 W men's feet with 16.5" calves) MH Active Winter Riders for $65. At $175 retail, that's one of my best boot scores ever.

And just in time for the snow to hit here.

Fits Beka breeches on clearance at Dovers for $119.99, and with a decent selection of colors and sizes! Whahoo - I just ordered some. Favorite breeches ever.
    http://www.doversaddlery.com/fits-be...s/p/Z1-35253A/

If you need a cute little half pad (fits 16'' saddle) with real sheepskin, check out EOUS:

http://equisupplies.com/eous-sheepskin-half-pad

I have one and it's great quality, I paid more for it than $30 though. Just bought another one in a different color!

$125 Brand New Mattes Half Pads with free shipping from Jeffers:
    http://www.jefferspet.com/mattes-hal...36061/cn/2201/
    I am on my phone 90% of the time. Please ignore typos, misplaced lower case letters, and the random word butchered by autocowreck.

Must. Walk. Away. From. This. Thread!

Seriously...you're all enablers!
    "IT'S NOT THE MOUNTAIN WE CONQUER, BUT OURSELVES." SIR EDMUND HILLARYMember of the "Someone Special To Me Serves In The Military" Clique

Everyone here is cruel

Smartpak has an RJ Classics Sterling (?) Collection hunt coat in a kids' 6 for any little pony girls for $40!

Farmhouse just posted on their FB page that they have coats starting at 10$. Just called and am awaiting a call back to review the colors they have in my size

3 members found this post helpful.

Amazing prices of De Niro boots, if you happen to fit into the sizes! Just bought a pair of the S2602 model. Can't beat paying less than $300 for a $700 boot.

https://www.brogini.com/product_list...at_id=DELONG01

Quote Originally Posted by Rollie Pollie View Post
    Amazing prices of De Niro boots, if you happen to fit into the sizes! Just bought a pair of the S2602 model. Can't beat paying less than $300 for a $700 boot.

I saw those and they are one calf size to small for me. I was pondering getting them anyway and stretching the heck out of them but was too scared to take the leap

Quote Originally Posted by Rollie Pollie View Post

They have the gorgeous, gorgeous brown ones, in my size, in my SHORT height!!

-hyperventilates-

Quote Originally Posted by GoForAGallop View Post

-hyperventilates-
    Yup. I bought. I'm ashamed. But I will never find another pair of size 36, fat calf, short boots in brown ever in my life, never mind for $200. Even if the shipping is $100, it's STILL a good deal, those are $700 boots.

EDIT: I am trying to clear up with them that despite the fact these are listed as being on sale, they are saying they are out of stock and therefore I can have them for the 350 price? not impressed.
    Last edited by soloudinhere; Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoForAGallop View Post

-hyperventilates-
    Which ones are readily available in brown that are on sale? everyone i can find is black in the drop down.

so Farmhouse Tack posted on FB today that they have the Ariat Olympias front zips on sale for $110-need to call them to get sizes/colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterageous View Post
    Yup. I bought. I'm ashamed. But I will never find another pair of size 36, fat calf, short boots in brown ever in my life, never mind for $200. Even if the shipping is $100, it's STILL a good deal, those are $700 boots.

EDIT: I am trying to clear up with them that despite the fact these are listed as being on sale, they are saying they are out of stock and therefore I can have them for the 350 price? not impressed.
    How much did they say the shipping would be?

And are you saying that I can't trust that what is in the drop down menu is actually in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by AmmyByNature View Post
    How much did they say the shipping would be?

And are you saying that I can't trust that what is in the drop down menu is actually in stock?
    If you go to order, it says "4-6 weeks" on the brown ones (UK3/36/41.5) versus "2-3 days" for some of the black ones. That's fine, whatever, but if you go back out to the main page it says "sizes not in stock will be billed the regular price of E350" which is not what I wanted.

I emailed but I have not yet heard from them. They also won't tell you what shipping is but I can't imagine it's more than E75 (which is about $100US)

If they won't sell them to me at the stated price, I do plan to dispute that with my CC and I have the screenshots and receipt to prove that I should only be charged $200.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterageous View Post
    If you go to order, it says "4-6 weeks" on the brown ones (UK3/36/41.5) versus "2-3 days" for some of the black ones. That's fine, whatever, but if you go back out to the main page it says "sizes not in stock will be billed the regular price of E350" which is not what I wanted.

I emailed but I have not yet heard from them. They also won't tell you what shipping is but I can't imagine it's more than E75 (which is about $100US)

If they won't sell them to me at the stated price, I do plan to dispute that with my CC and I have the screenshots and receipt to prove that I should only be charged $200.
    I asked for a shipping quote, and was told 50L. (pounds.) So about $100 US, which is pretty average for shipping from the UK, unfortunately.

My brown, short boots rang up at 125L, which was great. The boots to my doorstep would be just a smidge over $275 with the current exchange rate.

BTW, I don't know if your post was just a mistake, but they're being sold in pounds, not euros. The exchange rate is not as good.