The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 8yr old well bred arabian mare - Houston, TX

Thinning my herd, I will be willing to give this mare away, but she will stay here and be fine if she doesn't find a home.

8 year old broodmare, bay with four white socks and a skinny stripe on her head. Her sire is by Afire Bey V and her dam is by Hucklebey Berry, she is also heavily bred Bask. She comes in a small package..about 14.2 hands tall, but looks like a mini saddlebred. Has hocks to die for, trot, and a beautiful neck...very snorty. I got her from a breeder going out of business and was going to get her undersaddle and show her, but that's just not going to happen. She's had two foals in the past.

Her dam has produced reserve national champion country pleasure horses bred to arabians and saddlebreds.

Very high quality mare with great bloodlines. I have her papers and signed transfer.

Please PM for more information. Currently I haven't taken any pics but you won't be disapointed.
    Member of the "My Saddlebred can do anything your horse can do" clique

Sent you a pm
    “It’s amazing what you can achieve when you make something mandatory and fine people if they don’t do it."
    Jimmy Fallon on Obamacare.

I picked up this sweet little mare yesterday....Thank you Desertmyst.....She was a trooper and had no problems on the way home...See you in a few weeks...

Thanks again..

SH

I was just going to post that she found a home yesterday! But Sleepy Hollow beat me to it LOL

She is a super sweet girl, have fun!

Default yay for desertmyst!!!

Looks like you made another person very happy. Cat is doing great and has become a barn favorite. what a cool, cool, horse. He certainly has his forever home with me.

GB
    Proud Member of the Opinionated Redhead Club! RIP my dear Avery ~3/21/1995-9/21/2011~

Extreme Cat!!! 2006 OTTB
    Magic Cat - Final Demand

Hey I only give away awesome horses!!! LOL I actually did sell a horse and made some money on it too I'm outta free horses now though.

Would love to see a picture once she gets settled in! Sounds like my kind of girl (grew up as a trainer's kid around arabs then saddlebreds: saddle seat was the discipline of choice.)

Love to see hopeful endings = )