Default Hello all, Dressage questions.

Hi, I had posted this question in the Dressage section but never got any response. Basically I live in the Foothills in Northern Ca. I am looking for a good Dressage trainer in the Central Valley. I have checked out Lonetree.net farm. Although I noticed that they do Eventing (not really my cup of tea), I also noticed that they have Dressage lessons too. Has anyone on here taken lessons from this farm? Is it going to be worth the drive down the mountain to the valley? First I just want to take some lessons then after a while I will be trailering in. Thanks!
    Gilchrist said. "With Lost In The Fog, it's different. We want to take real good care of this horse. He's the only bullet in our holster."

I know don't anything about the place you mention, but if they are good event instructors, they should be more than capable of giving a good dressage lesson, especially at the lower levels of dressage.

Hopefully, some of the California people can chime in to answer your questions specifically.