The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Meadow View Schooling show???

Does anyone know what or where Meadow View Schooling show is in Sheridan IN? i have looked everywhere for a website or phone number to contact about their shows and cannot find anything!!! . I don't want a street address, i need contact info. please if you have any info it would be greatly appreciated!!

Contact Liz Obrecht with IHJA for a prize list or info. She promptly answers emails at: indiana-ihja@sbcglobal.net
    Teneriffe Enterprises- NW Indiana
    www.saradanielhaynes.com

I have.... only got a list of classes. Has anyone heard of this place? is it ligit?

The place is legit. It is owned by Tammy Provost. They host 5 or 6 Indiana Hunter Jumper Association outdoor schooling shows a year. Jumpers usually go Friday late afternoon and Saturday morning then hunters for the rest of the weekend. Sometimes there is a derby. Stalls are usually temporary and in the indoor ring. The footing is fine, the jumps are nice, the judging is good and the class sizes are not real big. They are nice safe schooling shows.

As someone before me mentioned, Liz Obrecht, who is the secretary for IHJA is also the secretary at all they shows. She can provide you with a prize list. There is a show there September 6-8.