The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 87 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 4466

Quote Originally Posted by runwayz View Post
    You used to know me? Hmmm... anyway Kim, I believe you announced who you were on here? Did you not? And as I have said before, I don't think anyone is trashing Redwine, and personally I do not care if they do. My filly is not going anywhere, and I do love her. And I have no fight with you Kim, and seriously I really have no fight here either except I have always disagreed with Jill's horse keeping habits, thats all. Carry on.
    sorry and didn't really know you, an acquaintence. Or someone who I went to a show with,,,that better?

Quote Originally Posted by Kmsuds View Post
    I beg to differ. And I think if you are reading this thread you will also see that there are people bashing the stallion. That is my issue. Are you "personally" bashing him, don't know, would have to read back through the thread. But just as you feel someone wanting to tell the truth is considered "defending" I consider letting people trash a stallion without saying something is aiding in their poor behavior.
    To save you time, no I have not "trashed " Redwine on this thread. The horse has done nothing wrong.
    His OWNER apparently has engaged in criminal activity and dubious business practices and THAT is what this thread is about, no matter how hard you try to make it otherwise..

Quote Originally Posted by skydy View Post
    To save you time, no I have not "trashed " Redwine on this thread. The horse has done nothing wrong.
    His OWNER apparently has engaged in criminal activity and dubious business practices and THAT is what this thread is about, no matter how hard you try to make it otherwise..
    I'm not TRYING to do anything Skydy. Again for the millionth time, if you read my posts they are about inaccuracies. I am so sorry that you all feel that those are fine as long as it is for the "good of the cause"

Anyway I am sorry I ever posted, and more sorry I didn't make up a dumb ass name to post under. I was warned from day one by someone from your own "gang" that people don't want to hear a truth if it is contains information about someone they are trying to crucify, so in hindsight better to just ignore the thread and COTH in general as it has kinda made me "throw up in my mouth a little"

Good day ladies, "carry on" as Annie says.

Quote Originally Posted by Kmsuds View Post
    I'm not TRYING to do anything Skydy. Again for the millionth time, if you read my posts they are about inaccuracies. I am so sorry that you all feel that those are fine as long as it is for the "good of the cause"
    OK.. to save me time (if you would be so kind) what are the inaccuracies, that have you so upset for Redwine's sake?

if this thread gets shut down; those of you arguing with Kim can point the finger at yourselves. We are well-aware that Kim is intentionally stirring the pot in favor of Jill Burnell in an attempt to make the facts look false. Fortunately; the facts are the facts and people need to be warned. This thread NEEDS to stay on topic and the only way to keep it open is to STOP the pettyness and stick to the facts being brought out by this thread. Ignore her. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by daisycutter87 View Post
    if this thread gets shut down; those of you arguing with Kim can point the finger at yourselves. We are well-aware that Kim is intentionally stirring the pot in favor of Jill Burnell in an attempt to make the facts look false. Fortunately; the facts are the facts and people need to be warned. This thread NEEDS to stay on topic and the only way to keep it open is to STOP the pettyness and stick to the facts being brought out by this thread. Ignore her. Simple as that.
    I don't think at this point it matters who Jill Burnell is friends with or which of them post on alters or rant and rave about semantics.

Bottom line Jill Burnell is the one who's illegal and unethical BUSINESS practices have been called on the carpet. Unless her palls are going to step forward and right her wrongs or provide some sort of proof other then "because I said so" in her favor they don't matter one iota.

Ignore them focus on the facts.
    "I would not beleive her if her tongue came notorized"

There have been so many reports from the past several years of the fraud and deceptive trade practices engaged in by this particular person, and from so many different sources, it is almost mind-boggling.

To recap, here is the list of the issues that have been reported:

1 – ongoing pattern of defrauding buyers, breeders, vets, farriers, feed and hay vendors, trainers, registries, shippers, stallion testing venues, etc., by writing bad checks, ignoring requests for payment or refund, not shipping quality products to customers, etc.

2 – endangering mares and foals by shipping semen prepped in a filthy lab, as well as disregarding standard EVA protocol, willfully downplaying the seriousness of EVA, and passing on misinformation regarding EVA.

3 – hoarding and overcrowding of horses, and not providing adequate space or shelter to pregnant mares and their foals.

4 – shipping wormy, ill or otherwise unthrifty mares and/or foals to buyers.

5 – repeatedly ignoring requests for breeding certificates for foals sired by her stallions.

6 – not supporting mare owners/buyers who want to register foals with organizations that require parentage verification via DNA comparison for EVERY foal.

7 – elder neglect/abuse by having her elderly parents live in an overy cluttered, trash-filled house strewn with rubbish, contaminated medical waste and biological substances, animal feces, and dead animals.

8 – failure to promptly and properly dispose of dead animal carcasses.

9 – marketing foals as being from certain mares, when in fact the mares are owned by others, the mares have never been in her possession or been bred to her stallions. IOW, no such foals exist with the parentage she claims.

10 – using photos belonging to others without permission, for the purpose of promoting her own business.

11 - bad-mouthing competing stallions or stallion owners, either directly or through the use of alters on various Internet forums.

Feel free to add to the list if I missed anything…
    Last edited by DownYonder; Sep. 12, 2012 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ownedbyhim View Post
    I have replied to anyone who has pm'd me with my name and number. I own and stand Aberjack, so most know who I am, but I am not active in hunterland, as a rule. And yes, as a matter of fact, I am a very good hand with a horse, and yes, Emerald Kitty was saddled today for the first time since I picked her up. She was happy, when we finished, for the first time since I met her. She stood, hip shot,licking her lips and touching with her muzzle,,un tied,completely relaxed while she was un saddled,rinsed off. The only time she has ever not shown anxiety and tension while being handled is in the breeding stocks. This thread isn't about me...I only entered into the conversation because when I googled a mare I had been given,,Up came GFF as having her as a broodmare and then was contacted and informed of every foal ever produced and what they were doing etc, by Stacey. Stacey has posted pictures of this mare on her FB page and referred to her as "hers". To date, I have not met Stacey, received money or a signature on a breeding lease contract. I highly doubt I ever will. Jill Burnell and Gray Fox Farm here in California haven't scammed me but she sure tried. I just think that if more people were more up front about issues like this...and by this, I mean this whole 85 page thread....there would be a lot less folks feeling used up, financially gutted, burned out about breeding,ad nauseum.
    I have been in contact with Glenhill Farm about this mare since the day I picked her up. I knew nothing of her history or all her many "owners"....I only can tell you about her behavior since that day, what she is like currently and that horses don't tell lies. She didn't conceive in 2011, didn't conceive in 2012,,,don't know if she will conceive in 2013, but till then, she is going to get a shot at being my new riding horse. I like her.
    I have been following this thread for the shear entertainment value, but when you started posting I remembered a sordid story involving you.

http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...ry-458130.html

I'd no sooner lease a mare to you than I would to JB, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DownYonder View Post
    There have been so many reports from the past several years of the fraud and deceptive trade practices engaged in by this particular person, and from so many different sources, it is almost mind-boggling.

To recap, here is the list of the issues that have been reported:

1 – ongoing pattern of defrauding buyers, breeders, vets, farriers, feed and hay vendors, trainers, registries, shippers, stallion testing venues, etc., by writing bad checks, ignoring requests for payment or refund, not shipping quality products to customers, etc.

2 – endangering mares and foals by shipping semen prepped in a filthy lab, as well as disregarding standard EVA protocol, willfully downplaying the seriousness of EVA, and passing on misinformation regarding EVA.

3 – hoarding and overcrowding of horses, and not providing adequate space or shelter to pregnant mares and their foals.

4 – shipping wormy, ill or otherwise unthrifty mares and/or foals to buyers.

5 – repeatedly ignoring requests for breeding certificates for foals sired by her stallions.

6 – not supporting mare owners/buyers who want to register foals with organizations that require parentage verification via DNA comparison for EVERY foal.

7 – elder neglect/abuse by having her elderly parents live in an overy cluttered, trash-filled house strewn with rubbish, contaminated medical waste and biological substances, animal feces, and dead animals.

8 – failure to promptly and properly dispose of dead animal carcasses.

9 – marketing foals as being from certain mares, when in fact the mares are owned by others, the mares have never been in her possession or been bred to her stallions. IOW, no such foals exist with the parentage she claims.

10 – using photos belonging to others without permission, for the purpose of promoting her own business.

11 - bad-mouthing competing stallions or stallion owners, either directly or through the use of alters on various Internet forums.

Feel free to add to the list if I missed anything…
    Oh ya, I forgot she did #11 to me as well when she found out we were using Apiro, I recieved a PM from some screen name I can't remember, but was from no one I recognized, saying that he had a crooked front leg. I ignored the PM, but I am pretty sure it had to be her,or her friend, because who ever sent it said to check out Redwine.

The mods asked for the information I found. I am not going to answer any pms on the subject until they tell me how to proceed.

Summit Springs Farm, I think that hits the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by daisycutter87 View Post
    I highly doubt that Jill Burnell has a personality disorder as she was quite professional when things in her business first started. Things then went downhill as she started to discover new ways to scam people. I refuse to let someone try and misinform people that she has some sort of disorder. bottom line is: as a horse owner and business owner; she KNOWS right from wrong. With the amount of things she's done wrong with people; she is a CRIMINAL and disorder or not; it needs to be dealt with.
    You don't get it.

People with BPD are extremely friendly (in fact, many times overly so), very professional, often seeming very intelligent and educated and eloquent, too. Until you say or do something that makes them angry or upset or offended - then they turn on you. Or cut you off. YOU become the enemy. YOU become the "crazy/dishonest/lying/cheating" one.

I am not making excuses for anyone, daisycutter. I am simply saying there is no point in trying to reason with any alters who might be her or someone posting on her behalf.

Chapel Hill and Southern Pines, North Carolina

[QUOTE=Summit Springs Farm;6555403]Oh ya, I forgot she did #11 to me as well when she found out we were using Apiro, I recieved a PM from some screen name I can't remember, but was from no one I recognized, saying that he had a crooked front leg. I ignored the PM, but I am pretty sure it had to be her,or her friend, because who ever sent it said to check out Redwine.[/QUOTE

eyesight poor DY. did you add that trainers not paid? Neither John French, who has sued, then by report Peter Pletcher..that rumor...but rumor says he took stock..poor guy..to settle a 40,000 dollar bill. Last can't verify so I declare as "rumor"
    "Her life was okay. Sometimes she wished she were sleeping with the right man instead of with her dog, but she never felt she was sleeping with the wrong dog."

www.dontlookbackfarm.com

Quote Originally Posted by ASBJumper View Post
    You don't get it.

People with BPD are extremely friendly (in fact, many times overly so), very professional, often seeming very intelligent and educated and eloquent, too. Until you say or do something that makes them angry or upset or offended - then they turn on you. Or cut you off. YOU become the enemy. YOU become the "crazy/dishonest/lying/cheating" one.

I am not making excuses for anyone, daisycutter. I am simply saying there is no point in trying to reason with any alters who might be her or someone posting on her behalf.
    I am not a psychologist, and certainly cannot diagnose someone over the internet, but I am with you here… My mother in law suffers from BPD, real fun stuff.

Yes, she can be charming, and nice, even works as a nurse (when they aren’t asking her to go home due to inappropriate outburst).

There are highs, and lows, and rock bottoms. The police know her (she calls the cops on the neighbors all the time – or they call on her due to her antics), she has been near foreclosure, has been through BK (despite a generous income), and is a hoarder.

Oh, and some people will tell you she is the nicest, most giving person they know… and others can tell you how she chased them with a knife and stabbed them.

People are always “out to get her”, she suffers from paranoia, and it is ALWAYs someone else’s fault (even the mountains of junk in her home are blamed on others).

I have to say the patterns look similar… but no one knows unless they are a Dr that has worked with JB.
    APPSOLUTE CHOCKLATE - Photo by Kathy Colman

Quote Originally Posted by Well_Worn_Bridle View Post
    I have been following this thread for the shear entertainment value, but when you started posting I remembered a sordid story involving you.

http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...ry-458130.html

I'd no sooner lease a mare to you than I would to JB, that's for sure.
    Sounds like someone should start a thread about "Ownedbyhim" in order to - what was it - oh yeah, be: "more up front about issues like this...and by this, I mean this whole 85 page thread....there would be a lot less folks feeling used up, financially gutted, burned out about breeding,ad nauseum."

Pot, meet kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillside H Ranch View Post

What I do know is that I need to purge my Facebook friends list...
    You aren't alone there...I need to, as well.
    "IT'S NOT THE MOUNTAIN WE CONQUER, BUT OURSELVES." SIR EDMUND HILLARYMember of the "Someone Special To Me Serves In The Military" Clique

Default Give it a rest

I am new here. Someone told me about this thread. You ladies take way to much pleasure in slamming other people. Reminds me of a bunch of cats. You should find a new hobby

Quote Originally Posted by Wirt View Post
    I am new here. Someone told me about this thread. You ladies take way to much pleasure in slamming other people. Reminds me of a bunch of cats. You should find a new hobby
    When I clicked that I wanted to e-mail you, this is the e-mail you registered with: jwgtraining@msn.com

And when I Googled jwgtraining@msn.com, I came up with this; http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/ar.../t-365066.html

My goodness, welcome Mr. Groesbeck! How kind of you to register after I posted that [thread about] your (ex?) wife [and the] mare she had leased after she added her two cents regarding JB.
    Last edited by Moderator 1; Sep. 13, 2012 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wirt View Post
    Up until the posting of the link that possibly dealt with your ex-wife, the only negativity was directed at Ms. Burrnell and her documented poor business practices. There was some hostility towards her "defenders" (real and altered ) but other than that this thread has been pretty civil. I've been around COTH for many years and seen way worse!