The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 73 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 4466

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    Priceless quotes from the above thread:

Does anyone have a membership on that board? might be good to update that old thread with a link to this one as a gift from the COTH meanies.
    It's against the forum rules to post links from other forums, but there is a thread on Jill Burnell there too.

http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...ll-481679.html

I think there are many members of both forums here and a few others horse forums as well. As far as I know this thread has been mentioned or directly linked to all of them.

2 years ago MOST people thought the world of this breeding program. Coth was no different. I bet the majority of her business has come from these two boards alone.

What ever happened to Rated R, the fifth stallion she purchased? How many horses on the website have never been owned by GFF or stepped foot on her farm? How many people have seen the dams of the foals they purchased. Claiming foals are ET out of mares she has never owned?

Does anyone here know the farms that purchased the inutero foals? Has anyone tried to contact them? If I owned Poptart and saw her foals advertised for sale on someone elses site - I would have jumped on it a long time ago. How can her picture still be there 2 years later?

Can someone PM me if you know what happened? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    Does anyone have a membership on that board? might be good to update that old thread with a link to this one as a gift from the COTH meanies.
    Yes, someone has posted an update on that Pop Tart thread directing them here, and to the COTH post where it says the mare never went to GFF.

Also as far as reading the alarming comments on that thread defending GFF, in all fairness those were written 2 years ago, before the enlightenment.
    Last edited by Mardi; Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:31 AM.
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Someone started another thread on HGS alerting those posters to this thread.
    http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...ll-481679.html
    Last edited by Derby Lyn Farms; Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:12 PM.

I saw online that Sheila A's 4 year old mare is in foal to Redwine for a 2013 foal....she's leased out to one of Jill's good friends. Perhaps Jill picks and chooses who she stays in contact with? Another mare at the same farm is in foal to him as well. Is Redwine both fresh and frozen?

Quote Originally Posted by 216 Jumper View Post
    I saw online that Sheila A's 4 year old mare is in foal to Redwine for a 2013 foal....she's leased out to one of Jill's good friends. Perhaps Jill picks and chooses who she stays in contact with? Another mare at the same farm is in foal to him as well. Is Redwine both fresh and frozen?
    First, I think it is absolutely true that Jill picks and chooses who she wants to keep in contact with, do doubt about that. If you want to send her money she will contact you. If you have the ability to drive to her house you likely will get her to follow through on the transaction.

The mare you are talking about is Spring Fling, aka Flirt. I bought her in utero from Glenhill Farm in 2007. She is the filly I tried to breed to Romantic Star last year. Unfortunately the person who used to foal out my mares for me decided that she is no longer interested in foaling out client mares after she had issues with a foal last year (not one of mine, and nothing of her doing, but involved many trips to a vet clinic) so I cannot breed anything until I find someone who I trust to foal out my mares. That is why this mare went back to her breeder on a breeding lease. She was under saddle for about 4 months and is simply not yet ready for that so she is going to have a foal first and will resume her under saddle career when she comes home next year.

I do not know if Redwine is offered via frozen. This mare conceived with fresh. I can also tell you that Redwine was not the first choice for her because I had concerns about the EVA issue but she did not get pregnant with frozen from a different stallion and after speaking with a couple of people knowledgeable about EVA I agreed to Redwine. I also know from personal experience that everything at Glenhill is top notch. I have been there several times since I bought this mare in utero 5 years ago and I can assure you, everything is and always has been very clean and sanitary and the horses all receive premium care.
    Sheila Armstrong

Also noticed on her profile on TOB that the last time she was active was on 8/27 so she's definitely reading and probably trying to do damage control where she can!!

Ohhh! You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! Melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness! Ohhh! Look out! Look out! I'm going! Ohhhh – Ohhhhhhhhhh!
    Our horses know our secrets; we braid our tears into their manes and whisper our hopes into their ears.

posted this thread on her page. doubt it will last long but I have no problem continuing to repost it.

Default Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by GraceLikeRain View Post
    posted this thread on her page. doubt it will last long but I have no problem continuing to repost it.
    Still there 17 minutes later

Since she blocked me from everything about all her facebooks I am missing out on all these posts......oh shucks......well this forum is keeping me updated....she's melting

Quote Originally Posted by GraceLikeRain View Post
    It's been up for almost an hour!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila A View Post
    First, I think it is absolutely true that Jill picks and chooses who she wants to keep in contact with, do doubt about that. If you want to send her money she will contact you. If you have the ability to drive to her house you likely will get her to follow through on the transaction.

The mare you are talking about is Spring Fling, aka Flirt. I bought her in utero from Glenhill Farm in 2007. She is the filly I tried to breed to Romantic Star last year. Unfortunately the person who used to foal out my mares for me decided that she is no longer interested in foaling out client mares after she had issues with a foal last year (not one of mine, and nothing of her doing, but involved many trips to a vet clinic) so I cannot breed anything until I find someone who I trust to foal out my mares. That is why this mare went back to her breeder on a breeding lease. She was under saddle for about 4 months and is simply not yet ready for that so she is going to have a foal first and will resume her under saddle career when she comes home next year.

I do not know if Redwine is offered via frozen. This mare conceived with fresh. I can also tell you that Redwine was not the first choice for her because I had concerns about the EVA issue but she did not get pregnant with frozen from a different stallion and after speaking with a couple of people knowledgeable about EVA I agreed to Redwine. I also know from personal experience that everything at Glenhill is top notch. I have been there several times since I bought this mare in utero 5 years ago and I can assure you, everything is and always has been very clean and sanitary and the horses all receive premium care.
    Awesome, I hope you get a nice foal. I didn't mean anything in regards to Glenhill, just meant that since they are friends that maybe it's easier for her to get semen. That's why I wondered if maybe he did frozen too.

Quote Originally Posted by peskee View Post
    Since she blocked me from everything about all her facebooks I am missing out on all these posts......oh shucks......well this forum is keeping me updated....she's melting
    Her page is public, so just don't log onto facebook under your name and you can still pull it up and follow along.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gray-F...9698280?v=wall
    Last edited by 216 Jumper; Aug. 30, 2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: typo

Default It's still there!!

My mistake!! All the posts are still there including the "stolen filly" thread!! They're all on the GFF FB page. No other "comments" either!
    Our horses know our secrets; we braid our tears into their manes and whisper our hopes into their ears.

I also know from personal experience that everything at Glenhill is top notch. I have been there several times since I bought this mare in utero 5 years ago and I can assure you, everything is and always has been very clean and sanitary and the horses all receive premium care.
    No argument that Glennhill is a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by 216 Jumper View Post
    Awesome, I hope you get a nice foal.
    The foal will not be mine as the mare is leased but thank you. I look forward to seeing her foal. Flirt is my heart horse, I will keep her forever
    Sheila Armstrong

The foal will not be mine as the mare is leased but thank you. I look forward to seeing her foal. Flirt is my heart horse, I will keep her forever
    Sheila,
    Is this the chestnut mare that was boarded at our mutual barn? If so, she is gorgeous!
    Standing Nasiriya - 17h JC registered stallion
    http://www.DonovanFarm.com
    Looking to buy or sell Horse Property? Contact me!
    www.TexasEquestrianProperties.com

Quote Originally Posted by IrishWillow View Post
    Sheila,
    Is this the chestnut mare that was boarded at our mutual barn? If so, she is gorgeous!
    Thank you, Kathryn. That is a different 4-yr old, that one is by Ragtime. She will hopefully be going out on the hunter circuit next year. This is Flirt http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater taken about six weeks ago, and this is pulled off a video the first time she went through a jump chute: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

and now back to our regularly scheduled programing...
    Sheila Armstrong

Thank you, Kathryn. That is a different 4-yr old, that one is by Ragtime. She will hopefully be going out on the hunter circuit next year. This is Flirt http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater taken about six weeks ago, and this is pulled off a video the first time she went through a jump chute: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

and now back to our regularly scheduled programing...
    She is darling, I love! Good luck with selling the lovely chestnut filly. Barbara had lovely things to say about her.. I was supposed to sit on her one day and we ran out of time. She is gorgeous in person, I bet she does great things on the circuit!

Back to Jill.... LOL
    Standing Nasiriya - 17h JC registered stallion
    http://www.DonovanFarm.com
    Looking to buy or sell Horse Property? Contact me!
    www.TexasEquestrianProperties.com

Default GFF Facebook

wow...that takes alot of moxey to have a photo of John French on Redwine right smack up front.
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Quote Originally Posted by eagle74 View Post
    Appsolute, link isn't working. Just curious how many people posting on here have competed against GFF foals and lost or won?
    ROTFLMAO!

Good one! Everyone here is complaining because they're jealous of you!

I was minding my own business but this is just too funny!
    Last edited by misita; Aug. 30, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
    Chris Misita
    www.hiddenvalleyfarms.net Home of Bravo and Warrick!
    To dare; progress comes at this price. All sublime conquests are, more or less, the rewards of daring.
    Victor Hugo

Oh, that has been the defense from the start. People aren’t upset because this person has been doing many shady things, to many people, oh no no no, we are all just JEALOUS meanies!

You know, I am eventer, and I like TBs and Appaloosas, I MUST be just seething with jealousy over some “show dogs” of the horse world.

No, I just hate cheats and liers. Humm… eagle74 never responded again after I fixed my links. Wonder if they ever went to check the Official Records of Sonoma County which shows a long history of financial issues, and a number of JUDGEMENTS against JB (and no notices were ever recorded that these were paid off… still wide open).