The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 70 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 4466

"So on the GFF website, it says "Pop Tart...she will be bred to Redwine for 2012" that's a total fabrication ???? and "Inutero foal SOLD to Westwood Farms, LLC" is also a fantasy ???"

I know for a fact that this mare has never left the farm from which she was supposed to have been purchased. Mare owners had similar problems with JB (not returning calls, shipper problems)...same broken record. Not sure what is with the fictitional baby being "sold", seems that farm has several Redwine babies listed on their website??? Makes me wonder if THEY knew that baby was never created, or what they were told?

Quote Originally Posted by COTHalter44 View Post
    Did she ship that one to Colorado? In one of the other threads it was mentioned she was shipping horses to CO to a vet there. I truly hope the mare is ok.
    im not sure if it is my place to comment where she is located but i do know with 100% certainty where she is. I tried contacting the owner listed on usef but have received no response. I do know the poor girl is in desperate need of extensive veterinary services Jill refused the pay for. She is grade 4 lame up front.....vet said surgery would drastically increased her quality of life....jill still refused.

Quote Originally Posted by rapazzini09 View Post
    im not sure if it is my place to comment where she is located but i do know with 100% certainty where she is. I tried contacting the owner listed on usef but have received no response. I do know the poor girl is in desperate need of extensive veterinary services Jill refused the pay for. She is grade 4 lame up front.....vet said surgery would drastically increased her quality of life....jill still refused.
    That is beyond awful. Not to worry about not wanting to comment either. I was just curious.

Well lets hope that something good will come from this connection (first owner, current owner, and rappazini).
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Quote Originally Posted by COTHalter44 View Post
    Mardi, I do not know, but she does list several mares on her page she does not even have possession of, and never did, so you decide (Rio Vista, 24k, Delilah, Pop Tart, maybe a few more). She killed the Voltaire mare she had somehow & apparently that wasn't even her mare. The owner posted about it here in one of the other JB threads.
    For the record my mare Whimczical was NEVER at her place. I asked her to remove her from her webpage and she relocated her to the "Reference Broodmares" page.
    New Blessing Farm
    Standing the Oldenburg stallion Legaczy
    www.newblessingfarm.com
    "The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground".

in regards to Pop Tart, I actually looked at this mare as a hunter prospect 2 years ago. vetted and decided to look elsewhere. Owner told me that GFF was interested and she was going to sell her to JB as broodie. less than a month later her name was changed to Pop Tart and up on GFF website...so she never went there?

Silanac...nope.

Sorry if it's been mentioned, but her "nursery" for foals due in 2013, show two sold inutero out of Corlandia - one to "Westwood Farms LLC" and another to "Shirley in TN" - is she expecting twins??? Or did she sell the same foal to two different people?
    Our horses know our secrets; we braid our tears into their manes and whisper our hopes into their ears.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonWitch View Post
    Sorry if it's been mentioned, but her "nursery" for foals due in 2013, show two sold inutero out of Corlandia - one to "Westwood Farms LLC" and another to "Shirley in TN" - is she expecting twins??? Or did she sell the same foal to two different people?
    Hi moonwitch! She was probably selling the colt option or the filly option. You can "sell" both options to an inutero foal-and whichever comes out gets sold to the person who reserved that option. Actually you could sell more- bay colt option, chestnut colt option, etc... But that was probably what you saw

Chapel Hill and Southern Pines, North Carolina

Oh my...I am so learning how to make MY wee breeding program look like a hugely successful breeding program anyone want to "lend" a few "fictional" mares I can list as in foal to stallion XXX (you can pick ) and then I can list as "sold" in utero.
    "Her life was okay. Sometimes she wished she were sleeping with the right man instead of with her dog, but she never felt she was sleeping with the wrong dog."

www.dontlookbackfarm.com

Quote Originally Posted by MoonWitch View Post
    She mentioned on another board that she was going to be doing some ETs this year so maybe that is the reason. See post #27: http://www.horsegroomingsupplies.com...ml#post6507089
    Sheila Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by 3Dogs View Post
    Oh my...I am so learning how to make MY wee breeding program look like a hugely successful breeding program anyone want to "lend" a few "fictional" mares I can list as in foal to stallion XXX (you can pick ) and then I can list as "sold" in utero.
    While the real life horse market is still pretty slow, it does seem that the imaginary one is booming!

Quote Originally Posted by equinedriver View Post
    I am in the 25 range I would guess. FWIW, starting Thurs or so, I am going to spend a few hours tracking down others mentioned from other lists and try to contact them to let them know of the file gathering and course of action we are taking and see if I can round up another 5 or 10. Undoubtedly, a file of 25 victims being sent to the Attorney General will garner much more attention that one or two.

I am also going to contact those that have had issues with sick horses, suspected bad semen etc and give them a contact for the CA USDA and State Vet office and see if that would generate any inspections etc. I figure the more different directions we try and generate action the better our odds.

I have also contacted a web page person I know about starting a web page that I can use to post any info about the progress.

Just want to thank you on behalf on all those who have been wronged...thank you for all the hard work!!

Heard by PM that Hawai is in Colorado in a good situation. I will try to contact them, that mare deserves the best. Not, a hunter by any stretch, but fabulous jumper. Micaela is who we sold her to. Thanks All.

Quote Originally Posted by out west View Post
    Heard by PM that Hawai is in Colorado in a good situation. I will try to contact them, that mare deserves the best. Not, a hunter by any stretch, but fabulous jumper. Micaela is who we sold her to. Thanks All.
    I hope you find out some good news on your girl, Out West. Looking at her pictures, she is a lovely lovely mare.
    "Aye God, Woodrow..."

Quote Originally Posted by 3Dogs View Post
    Hey, I have foals for sale by Redwine out of Strapless (or whoever that famous hunter mare was). For that matter, I have foals for sale by Redwine out of Sapphire. Black colt, red colt, bay colt, black filly, red filly, bay filly - take your pick! Guaranteed to win at Devon, at Warrenton, at wherever you want! Will win the hack, the jumping course, and the whole shooting match! Only $20K each, send down payment of $10K immediately to reserve your foal! Parentage verification or registration papers, you say? Who cares - these are H/J foals!

Who has Record Performance? That's a TB mare who someone posted here on the H/J forum a few years back (possibly a CANTER mare?). Anyway, the thread got to be a couple of pages and then Jill popped in and announced she'd grabbed her for broodmare duty. Now she shows up on the "sold" page, and according to Jill did have a Federalist colt.

I remember several folks were indignant that such a nice mare was going to be "wasted" as a broodmare. This was BEFORE Jill's shadiness and the truth about the real Gray Fox "Farm" came to light. Nothing wrong at all with the broodie life. . .but the Gray Fox broodmare life?

Anyway, I hope someone got here and is taking great care of her!

She was a REALLY nice young Thoroughbred mare. I'd also like to know what happened to her.

Quote Originally Posted by daisycutter87 View Post
    She was a REALLY nice young Thoroughbred mare. I'd also like to know what happened to her.
    Looks like these people

http://www.bramasolefarms.com/2012-foals.html
    "I would not beleive her if her tongue came notorized"

According to their website she had a 2012 Romantic Star foal. Nothing is listed for her being pregnant for 2013. This farm seems to be heavily pushing Jill's stallions. Maybe Romantic Star is there?