The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 52 of 224 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 4466

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Equine Reproduction View Post
    It has been brought to our attention that some posters have received PM's and emails from Jill Burnell attributing statements and practices to us that may not be truthful or factual. We would appreciate your forwarding those to us so that we may have them on file. Our thanks to those of you who have already done this!
    Disclaimer: Just a beginner who knows nothing about nothing

Quote Originally Posted by DownYonder View Post
    Redwine....
    He was presented to OHBS/GOV in 2009 (I think) and licensed for Oldenburg breeding. He was published in the 2010 stallion book on good faith, but she never paid for his activation (her checks to registries were bouncing), so he has not been considered active since that time.

So, yes, he is "approved". But he is not active, and since she won't provide breeding certs for OHBS/GOV registration, I think it would be very difficult even getting a breeding allowance for him these days.
    Redwine is not listed in the OHBS/GOV 2012 Stallion Catalog.
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Quote Originally Posted by ldaziens View Post
    Those vets are going to hire an Internet Crime Lawyer and sue you for making them ruin a keyboard if you're lucky and the whole durn laptop if you're not.

--- from spewing whatever beverage they have all over that. You might even owe an ENT bill if it shoots out their nose.
    Free bar.ka and tidy rabbit.

Those vets are going to hire an Internet Crime Lawyer and sue you for making them ruin a keyboard if you're lucky and the whole durn laptop if you're not.

--- from spewing whatever beverage they have all over that. You might even owe an ENT bill if it shoots out their nose.
    I can totally see my vet doing this. Am debating how much I would like to see her reaction in person...

Quote Originally Posted by Mandarin View Post
    The terms "staged photos" "loss of income" "unlimited damages" come to mind, just to name a few. The list will likely be much longer, assuming a competent Internet Crime Attorney is retained. This is gonna get ugly.....go ahead Ladies, keep adding fuel to the fire. Its only money.
    'Cuse me...(raising hand).... I'm still waiting for you to tell me which airport my attorney will need to fly to so he can be present at my deposition.
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Quote Originally Posted by candico View Post
    Or as a heads up, show the pictures, thread, etc, and suggest if any mares they [vets] had inseminated with a GFF stallion mysteriously aborted in the next few months to look into EVA or infection via unknown contaminants. Potentially could add to the "list".
    My vet has been notified of this thread and the problems with the GFF lab.
    I've never used GFF stallions but this vet does a lot of repro work and is in contact with other vets in the area and around the country. I thought it best to alert her, just in case.

I will not repeat her complete response after she read the first post and subsequent informative posts by Equine Reproduction. However, two words I can repeat: "Thank you".

Please, notify your vet of the lab situation at GFF. Just to be on the safe side.
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Quote Originally Posted by Mandarin View Post
    The terms "staged photos"...
    I'm having fun with this one. Where would one come up with the props? I know I don't have dead chickens, dog feces and breeding equipment in various stages of decay just lying about waiting for me to hatch a conspiracy.

ETA: jinx, Idaziens. I see we were thinking the exact same thing!
    Arrange whatever pieces come your way. - Virginia Woolf

Did you know that if you say the word "GULLIBLE" really softly, it sounds like "ORANGES"?

Talking

Mandarin is on my ignore list, but when you people respond, then I still see it.
    Ok, I promise not to ask which airport anymore.
    -Amor vincit omnia-

Okay, Mandarin is on my ignore list, but when you people respond, then I still see it. Thus, I must feed troll -

"staged photos"

When we sold our house in Alexandria, VA; it was professionally staged for photos (and showings, etc.)

For the official Internet Crime Attorney record -
    the stager did not include ANY of the following:
    *dead baby birds in the bathtub
    *poop on floor
    *crazy farked up horse semen "lab" in filthy kitchen

I will attest to this under oath, so help me sweet baby beejeebus.

Quote Originally Posted by LetsRide View Post
    Thank you, for the correction and clarification, Daventry.

Did you happen to notice what Jill's favorite TV shows are listed on her FB?

1) Criminal Minds

2) Bones

3) Closer

4) HorseGirl TV

Well, there you go! She doesn't have to pay her TV lawyers - the legal advice is free. Unless she decides to not pay her cable bill.

UMMMM.... you guys are gonna be in trouble!!!! Everyone go to your rooms! Now!

Can you please stay on the topic... the rest is just so silly. Have another thread for that if you can't help yourselves, but heck, if you want to convey your concerns, then stay on topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Mardi View Post
    Ok, I promise not to ask which airport anymore.
    It's not just you. There is a conspiracy of people knocking me off my wagon. So, today is shot. I will try to begin again tomorrow.

On the plus side, when you put the trolls in ignore, you can just say whatever you want and you're not bothered w/ their pseudo logic. So, the only things I see on my thread are like a highlight reel showcasing the only the best troll snippets that were so incredibly special others felt compelled to copy them.

So hard to quit the troll feeding when people are offering you the "really really good stuff" on the house.

And don't come out till we say so!
    No buffet for you! You go now! You eat everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Mardi View Post
    My vet has been notified of this thread and the problems with the GFF lab.
    I've never used GFF stallions but this vet does a lot of repro work and is in contact with other vets in the area and around the country. I thought it best to alert her, just in case.

I will not repeat her complete response after she read the first post and subsequent informative posts by Equine Reproduction. However, two words I can repeat: "Thank you".

Please, notify your vet of the lab situation at GFF. Just to be on the safe side.
    On a serious note. Disseminating this info. to the Veterinary Colleges would probably be a good idea as well as to AAEP. I would think Equine Reproduction has the best contact list and certainly the knowledge to communicate the concerns to vets, etc.

http://youtu.be/TdwuiyO7hOU
    On a not so serious note:

Here you all go...a little outside entertainment ....

well, i guess i joined the group of individual's "threatened" by Jill Burnell. I received a PM asking me to "please retract your statements". Oh boy......

rappazini, you got what I got! She must be cutting and pasting them. How does one retract if it is already out there?
    Sounds like as male personal problem to me.... "having problems retracting?"

"Hrm scans around home now what style is this home decorated in ?"

"Oh that would be faux JB ...although we had a tight budget so we could only afford a pony AV redwine rack , we could not afford full sized dog poop so we had to settle for chihuahua. Although we did splurge on the bathroom and went with a pair of peacock carcasses to really show off the tub !
    "I would not beleive her if her tongue came notorized"

Next....! Lynwood your PM should arrive in 5...4...3...2...